Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

Soviet-boi - - News

I love the new design up date, will there be an updated infantry design as well?

• The Sound of Call of War 1.5

Soviet-boi - - News

I would like it better if enhanced graphics worked well on IOS on the 25 player map

• Paratroopers are coming!

Soviet-boi - - News

- I can’t wait for them and I think they should be able to upgrade for a larger range

• Hot Winter Update

Soviet-boi - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Soviet-boi: “I love the new graphics and especially the new loading screen. The one complaint is there’s a white screen where the keyboard is after you send a message on iOS ” Which iOS version are you running? such as 12.0.1 ” I run 12.0.3

• Hot Winter Update

Soviet-boi - - News

I love the new graphics and especially the new loading screen. The one complaint is there’s a white screen where the keyboard is after you send a message on iOS

• Happy Holidays! - A message from Bytro

Soviet-boi - - News

Um the games bugs are mostly gone now on iPhone but recently it’s been crashing trying to load. Also keep up the good work and I love you games.

• Happy Holidays! - A message from Bytro

Soviet-boi - - News

I have a suggestion could you make it so when you level up commandos they can become paratroopers

• Update & Call of Christmas

Soviet-boi - - News

There’s a problem I forgot to mention on iPhone after you write something the text box goes away then it’s replaced with a white box and the game screen shrinks in a weird way so you can’t do anything

• Technology advancements

Soviet-boi - - News

Quote from Sasri: “Please use the Call of War app instead of the browser. If your device is not ready for the new renderer it will be automatically disabled and you will be able to play your games again. If for whatever reason you get a white screen/crash within the app please reinstall the app (don't forget to set a password). If after this you still receive a white screen using the App please let me know which device you are using. ” I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I still have white…

Soviet-boi - - News

Quote from AK140: “I can't play on iphone as long as this new renderer set as default, the game always crash before any chance to disable it, why not place it disabled by default? If there is a burden for this "beatiful graphic", please don't force it on us. To be blunt it doesn't seem that the new renderer was in demand at the first place, at least among players ” I’m on iPhone also and I have the same problem

Soviet-boi - - News

The game ID is 2526382

Soviet-boi - - News

Personally I’ve been having white screens since this update but I think it’s because I’m trying to load the 25 map