Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• musicvideos

Julio César - - Off Topic

Beethoven, a great composer.

• A glorious victory.

YIkheU1.jpg bGwaIPT.jpg qZnUz1U.jpg youtube.com/watch?v=TKtCVblxDRc

• Quote from comrade dave: “The Spanish conquest of South America was an intriguing subject for me at school. As a Brit though I always liked how the Royal navy raiding the gold convoys returning to Spain. Sorry ” fun-coupons-.gif In England they were well 00008172.gif

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Communism will never work because the lack of individual incentive means that people aren't encouraged to work because they get the money anyway, reducing the general efficiency of thewhole country. ” We have whips for a reason, boy(joke)! ” You like jokes.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “The Bible is communist. it says if you have more than another person, you stole from them. @salbalkus Communism will never work because the lack of individual incentive means that people aren't encouraged to work because they get the money anyway, reducing the general efficiency of thewhole country. This creates poverty, and this creates black market trade, mafias, corruption, etc. Whch means Communism can't work, because we have people earning more money than others. And…

• Quote from comrade dave: “And Trafalgar 3 was one of Britain's greatest victories. ” It is also true .

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Blas de Lezo was the best. ” TSR_Blas_de_Lezo.jpg True.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from comrade dave: “At Trafalgar the British had less ships ” Yes. "We had 6 more ships". But at Cartagena de Indias you outnumbered us 10 to 1. ” Cartagena was one of the most glorious victories of Spain .

• Iceland

tumblr_lklp2oOQlk1qd1fjko1_500.gif I am is what you need to do to Iceland.

• Rebel rocket

Quote from purplepizza117: “I wanna do that. ” 5094238a8a43b902b4af9a13b5560694.gif

• Rebel rocket

tumblr_lklp2oOQlk1qd1fjko1_500.gif xD.

• Quote from Kalantigos: “I'm thinking British empire as the largest. It had the greatest landmass under control, largest total population, probably greatest total military capacity (not sure, needs someone to verify that, I don't think it had greatest relative military capacity compared to other empires in their influence on their current neighbours) ” The British Empire was a great empire but very unstable,all colonies of the British Empire did not have a military capability.In addition , the Br…

• Iceland

Things that happen , but this is rare

• Iceland

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “This happens all the time! No need to worry, Iceland is easy to kill. ” Totally true.

• The great Roman Empire,the Roman Empire created an effective military system, incredible war machines , a combat system ever seen. squad.bmp

• Romano-imperio-150.png In my opinion , the Roman Empire was one of the biggest contributors to the history of mankind, Roman Empire invented the Romance languages ,the weapons, inventions , created the Leisure . The Roman Empire laid foundations of what we know today as Europe.

• Quote from Valwarrior: “Actually thanks to your topic I learnt a lot and found it ! I forgot the British one (shame on me) list25.com/25-largest-empires-in-history/1/ ” I find this topic interesting the empires .

• @Ellio_98 @CrimsonKing116 British Empire:British_Empire_evolution3.gif Mongol Empire: Mongol_Empire_map.gif Nothing more to add.

• Quote from Mortes: “There is also Poland. In diferent period of times Poles controled Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth + Hungary or Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth + Russia. That wasn't for long but still counts i think ” Territorial-changes-of-Poland-1635-2009.gif This nation was never so glorious,it never achieved a hegemony.

• What was the largest empire in history ?