Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug or not ?

not_afraid - - Bug Reports and Issues

I'm currently useing the mobile app. Have not tried to use web browser or return to the apps original format(without WebGL). But this only happend recently with this new free for all match. My older matches run fine.

• Bug or not ?

not_afraid - - Bug Reports and Issues

im not sure if this a bug or just a lag, but i joined one of those new free for all maps. When it started the game would crash, after a while i could prolong the time in the game by moving around the map. This didn't stop the game from crashing. Please help me figure out the problem.

• i been thinking the past days while battling my foes, that cow needs some kind of alert system. Ive always been sadden when my troops have been wrecked just hours from being on. If their was a notification that could let us know of incoming attacks i believe this game would be set. Doesnt have to be an automatic message, it could be a researchable or something. I hope many of you could agree with me.

• Team mate wanted

not_afraid - - Find Co-players

Quote from Little Racoon: “HMEC is willing to help. I am Little Racoon, officer of HMEC. We come from a variety of timezones, and we use discord. We don't care if you're good at english or not, just being able to make sense is fine. Apply for our alliance! We certainly need a few more players. ” nice to meet you racoon. Sadly im in a alliance, plus i dont have discord.

• Team mate wanted

not_afraid - - Find Co-players

I'm looing for players with expirience willing to help out a newbie. other newbies are welcome too. Keep in mind i'm mostly on at night 8-10 pacific time zone.

• SOME good stuff you got here I'd really like to see the rest of the list so I can keep them in mind for future reference.

• hello fellow CoW's I'm looking for a alliance that doesn't require to have discord. My phone has a lack of memory and I can't install it. If alliances would want to recruit me without joining their discord by all means invite. I'm new to the game been playing roughly 3 days with the mobile version, I do wish to become a good member and be active. May I be a great edition too your alliance. P.s I'm familiar with strategy game and love them.