Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Might have just been a glitch, because it's perfectly fine with me.

• Maybe when the game updates, but I have no idea when that'll happen.

• Add trains

Sherh - - Suggestions / Criticism

I guess that's what lvl 3 infrastructure is for

• Alliance mail

If you are the leader, just start the conservation.

• Game Creation

Sherh - - Questions and Answers

Historic isn't available for a little bit because of a glitch that makes colonies core provinces.

• Alliance mail

Their is a feature to do that

• Game Creation

I think the 25p, road to war, or blitzkrieg are the most fun. 25 for the amount of shear stupidity involved. Blitzkrieg for the I guess you can call it "realism", and road to war because of how easy it is to win.

• Quote from Venicethemenace: “Tac Bombers are more effective than infantry in the real world, so what is your point in trying to level them out in the first place. ” I agree. If you can put your enemy into a position, you can most definitely wipe them out with bombing runs with tacs protected by interceptors. Cover the attack with artillery if you have the chance. If not, scout out the enemy and make sure there AA power isn't that effective, because they can easily counter an attack with that.

• Simple Call of War RP

Sherh - - Roleplaying Threads

same

• Game Creation

I also know why to do this because I have a second account with a different email and its basically a testing account. I just go through games picking countries I know I won't have any chance at winning at first. I also try out really risky strats on it. My K/D isn't that good because of some of those strats failing.

• Game Creation

Oh I mean that any nation in WW2 map is that you actually have no army. You see big boys like German and the USA have big armies in the beginning. Places like Brazil and other places have no armies. 12 units and most of them are militia.

• unlimited game time?

just don't get to 2,025 points and you'll be fine.

• Game Creation

Quote from Little Racoon: “but especially road to war because it's a fair game and favors aren't to the main nations in WW2. ” I see what you are saying, and a lot of of the times it is true, but right now I am also currently playing WW2 25 player map and I am British India. Turns out you just have to know what to invade and how to make your army better. I am currently the 2nd highest on my leader-board with the 3rd largest army. It took a while, but I got there. This is what I would recommend i…

• Ok. Thanks all, the ideas were great and I could probably use them for another game, but I was able to coerce him into surrendering and he withdrew his troops from my border and left. For all who were asking, he is in my coalition, so I could see his map. It didn't go as I thought, but since I had the USA on my side, that was a deciding factor. I have made my presence more obvious on his border to sway him from making the same mistake again. Again thanks all for your help!

• I went against the USA in a Historic World War map. He had 600 units. And me, well 432. I only won when I nuked his biggest army. I won just by a little bit. I killed around 300 units while I lost 100. I messaged him afterwards to say gg and he kept on cursing me out. It was hysterical.

• About AI

Sherh - - General Discussions

I just joined a game with elite AI and let me tell you, don't treat them with a grain of salt. If you leave your game for a day, they can inflict some damage. They do much more attacks against you. They also use better units. You don't have to worry about them if you are good with dealing with regular people. It also depends on the map. Tell me if I missed something.

• News Annhilation

Sherh - - General Discussions

Good idea. I'll be sure to try it out in some of my games where I don't have anything going for me.

• I forgot to mention I have another ally, USA, who has a large presence in Europe, is on my side, but isn't that good of a player. His army is over 200 units. Sorry for not mentioning that.

• So my alliance mate seems to have turned on me. We just both carved up the massive German player's land and their conquests and he seems to be mobilizing to attack me. I am Romania and he is the Soviet Union. He is level 63 and I'm 40. He has 5 wins and I have 10 wins. His army consists of 150 units and no more in production. I have around 137 units with 19 in production. He mostly consists of maxed medium and light tanks (No heavies even though it's day 47), maxed artillery, 28 maxed out bomber…