Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Change the war effects

Umm_oof - - Suggestions / Criticism

yuh

• just to clarify that Germany invaded Poland not declaring war on the Polish the only country Germany declared war on was the USA

• there's a problem with the research tree its been happening for about a weak were i start researching two units but only one is counting down and the other is paused when i exit and the next day when there supposed to be done the second one starts counting down as soon as i click on the research tab i don't like so it would be great if you would fix it and change back the ability to create a round without having high command i think its really greedy that your trying to get people to buy your hi…

• switch ideology

like i hate ppl who get offended by everything its really annoying

• switch ideology

yo fungus ppl already do it they play a role almost all the time i seen ppl say they are communist America but all i see is stars and stripes it would be cool it would add more character and America isn't fascist so you don't gotta get offended about ppl wanting to change ideology in a game as long as your life isn't on the line you should be good

• switch ideology

come on are you guys retarded they would be making the fags i wasn't asking them to make Nazi flags that's just dumb and don't i think they would go to jail like that communism is worse that is the worst ideology imaginable

• switch ideology

that doesn't make any sense since fascism is already in the game and communism so i don't see why they wouldn't add it

• switch ideology

but it would make the game more fun and how would fascism no be a good idea when there's communism witch is worse then fascism and there's fascist Germany and fascist flags are different for every country

• switch ideology

it would be cool if there was an option to switch your ideology as any country like i would like to play as Russia but also change my flag into Fascism Nationalism Capitalism and so on and instead of getting the flags off google you can go to diplomacy and click on info and have an option to change ideology click on it and have flags for each ideology this would make the game a lot more fun please don't ignore this handsome idea

• It would be cool to design capitals like putting the Eiffel tower in Paris and the Reichstag in Berlin and so on like it would be nice beating France heading to Paris and seeing the Eiffel tower and and it adds more detail and i hope it gets added. It would be cool to add a surrender option because if you wanna play historical roleplay like Vichy France or if your losing a game and don't want to keep playing so you surrender your country it would make the game way better and more fun to play.

• the whole first part i was trying to say add the war thunder tech tree in call of war and take out the upgrading part im not sure if you'll understand it and ik my grammar is beyond crap so o well

• instead of having your research tree where you can upgrade lets say light medium and heavy tanks you should remove the upgrading part of the research tree and make it where you can build different type of heavy tanks like i would like to build a tiger tank and later on in the game research and build a couple of tiger 2 and if i dont have enough resources to keep building tiger 2 then i can build tigers instead like different classes of battleships destroyers cruisers and subs and have different …

• New Event - 1944: Endgame

Umm_oof - - News

this endgame game mode would be great if your allies were active and i wish there where some kind of settings were you can only join active people because i started as center Germany and i never heard from south Germany and west just sent his artillery head on into battle and never came back on like wtf in every other game after 2 days only three people are active like why even make an account its retarded and it takes the fun from the game