Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Used to be even worse, now you can gain free gold through achievements. When I first started you could only obtain it through cash, so if you didn't want to waste money you were fucked. At least, I think you could only obtain it that way?

• C00L Mus1c

Achtung_Krieger - - Off Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=0vRFKmSpDP4 youtube.com/watch?v=uwJixYTC0ZU Can't beat Sabaton

• Rude players

Achtung_Krieger - - General Discussions

The game certainly has a very large share of casual players, who will usually reach out in a polite and modern manner, as most should, however there's also the kind of casual player that demands, nearly everything, It's sad to see some treat this game like a First person shooter sometimes, or, complain about the wait. I think the people I have the most respect for are the ones who just, come out of the gate role playing, I find it pretty immersive, and it reminds me just how great the community …

• Why did Italy suck in WW2

Achtung_Krieger - - Off Topic

I feel as though Italy was largely unprepared for the terms of modern war. Mussolini believed in a romanticized victory of restoring the Roman empire, something that was damn near impossible, the country wasn't very large in size and suffered from the recent depression. If you check out tank encyclopedia, you can see that the Italians were lacking greatly when it came to armor, something that was greatly needed fighting the British in Africa. Basically, Italy was more than unprepared and founded…

• Just wanted to see if anyone else thought that Unit Expansions or more Variations should be added to the game? Marines, Paratroopers, Tank Variation, Armored Vehicle Variation, Transport options, etc. Infantry types such as, Riflemen, Machine gunners, Officers, Mortar teams, etc. This is just an idea that came to mind, and I think it would add a great amount of aesthetic to the game, and make it much more interesting.

• Hitler, a self proclaimed military genius and raving mad man. But not a confirmed Military Genius

• This is true, there aren't exactly ten best units, each unit has it's own personal strengths and weaknesses. From what I've found, mechanized infantry usually does significantly well against units like infantry and motorized infantry. However, I found that one of the most disposable and easy to use Armored unit, (Early in the game at least), are light tanks.