Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mines

Urano08 - - Suggestions / Criticism

i think the mines will bring more realism to the game

• The Minesweepers

During the Second World War minesweepers played a very important role in laying and deactivating minesThey could be introduced into the game as another type of ship, it would be of a lower level than the destroyer, it would have a firepower and a life less than the destroyer. Photo22MSSharpshooter1NPMarkTeadham.JPG250px-Mine_(AWM_304925).jpgPVOoOjIge8akk6zxPnoEw_wM3Y7y5ufq9Pt3AGTUCPyIhVsIrpjUpz1lY259m7xgEYQuWhadD0ico07vv2QsRK9ebpDhmfFvzauVVtTQ-q-ZO5Xlgo7c48Nh4oZSWbWk78Ne7A These ships would esco…

• Rivers and Bridges

This modality would make that in real important rivers there marked in a series of points of this some bridges, these would serve so that the troops can move of a side to another one of the border. The bridges could be destroyed if not in your power or with artillery or aerial bombardment. If the bridge is yours you would have a button to dynamite or break it in the previous ways. If you manage to damage the bridge, the opponent could fix it, this would take time, or he could make an improvised …

• location of sinking

This suggestion can affect many people, since it is a topic that is worth discussing. 250px-HMS_Ark_Royal_sinking.jpgrnll-1.jpg For example: I send a boat from one place to another when leaving the game. The next day I enter and discover that my ship has sunk, but I do not know where or when.My suggestion is that there is a button that shows the subsidence with the name, the type of ship and the date on the map. This would be effective because you would know the place and the time and it will be…

• The minesweepers

The Minesweepers were always important when it came to clearing minefields like putting them at some point in particular. minesw_hms_leda_j93.jpg It could be integrated into the game as a naval unit to be investigated between the submarine and the cruise.contact_mine_floating.jpgtrompeta-2-minas-mar.jpg This will have several levels for example: 1st level I could only place mines at some point in particular.2nd level could place them and detect them and from 3rd onwards would do the same functio…

• with this idea it will be very dificule to atack for the enemy

• within part of building where it puts buildings, infantry, armor, naval, air and secrets. should add another tab where I put defense where I would enter what I suggested 1. captives balloon, they can be built in a certain place and when planes pass to attack that area they would do a major damage they will be hurt by raising the level 220px-Q061156BalloonApronLondon1915-1918.jpg 2. Radar, the radar was a fundamental technological advance in World War II, would be fixed in one area and would incr…

• within part of building where it puts buildings, infantry, armor, naval, air and secrets. should add another tab where I put defense where I would enter what I suggested 1. captives balloon, they can be built in a certain place and when planes pass to attack that area they would do a major damage they will be hurt by raising the level 220px-Q061156BalloonApronLondon1915-1918.jpg 2. Radar, the radar was a fundamental technological advance in World War II, would be fixed in one area and would incr…

• The prisioners

I have one question the prisioneros Will be un the Game ir not

• explain more about your idea

• British Research Tree

i think that if the usa soldiers have a skins the british army and the commanwell force can have one One think is righ the british fought all the war from the 1939 to the 1945 and the americans fought from the 1942 to the 1945

• The prisioners

ok people calm this is only an idea in the future we can modificate and do better

• The prisioners

Quote from General Nightman: “Prisoners might be fun, but let's look at it another way. Why would you force weary, angry soldiers to work for you? Their morale must be terrible. You get plenty of manpower from civilians, they work for you. ” the germans use the prisoners to work in heavy work, I only suggesting that because if you take the trops and send to concentrate camps it dont produce and do anything

• The prisioners

the germans use the prisioners like slaves they use this people to work in his proyects

• The prisioners

The idea of putting the prisoners has always been debated in the forum.I have an idea.At the moment of attacking some troops that there is the button to attack, in addition to delay, move, add objective ... etcWell at the time of capturing you would try to take that unit prisonerFor that unit to be captured, it has to meet certain requirements:-Have a very low morale.-It has to be infantry ie: militia, infantry, commandos, paratroopers ...-It must be damaged, it must be below 50%.On the other si…