Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I’m interested in the 25 player rp map

• Understood, but the quitting was far beyond the winning point. Quitting may seem like I just gave up and lost but, I choose my fights carefully and those I lost were ones I started with ignorance or diplomatic connections. The knowledge of which you speak can be gained from staying in but, sometimes you just have to pick up and move on from losses.

• For some of my games are still going on and yeah I did have to quit some games as the odds of me defeating my opponents were slim due to them having stronger relations with their neighboring countries than I have through land hiccups or they had overwhelming technology that I didn’t spend towards like Arial, SP’s, Destroyers (Tank), Commandos, or Atomic research. Slowly, I’m learning from my mistakes and rearranging my tech trees to be more balanced to each other.

• Been on CoW for about a month now and been really interested in all the games I’ve been in which as of now are 8 and was looking for an alliance to be a cooperative and steadfast loyal member towards. My CoW user is Cool Neutral and Discord Rebel Mord

• 1936 WW2 RP

Rebel Striker - - Roleplaying Threads

Cool Neutral RebelMord#1124 Yes