Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daily Gold Usage Limit

jamisco - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Wait you can draw maps? ” Windows Key + Shift + S go to a photo editor like paint, or paint.net or photoshop Control V to paste and draw Tada...

• Daily Gold Usage Limit

jamisco - - Suggestions / Criticism

Look, I know you guys(devs) are not the biggest fan of this, But honestly, I have to say something. This is absolutely ridiculous. My Alliance members and I spend hours planning, drawing on maps, calculating numbers in order to win a battle/war. And for what? Just for someone to spend Gold and Completely Undo all of our hard work and planning. What is the point of that then? At the end of the day, this is a game and it should reward those who are better. Yes, we all use gold, but there has got t…

• So Im invading a country. One of his provinces has just 1 level 3 anti tank unit in it. I send 10 tanks, in 2 stacks/groups of 5 tanks each. Both tanks attack the anti tank unit about 2 - 5 minutes after each other. However, the anti tank unit only suffered 4 DAMAGE. FOUR F***ING damage. After being attacked by 10 level 4 light tanks. To make matters worse, I lost 2 tanks after the first round(when the second round begun)… Like wtf. The terrain was in the hills, and the tanks were at 100% condit…