Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Mr.Green I am delighted you are interested in the alliance. Sadly at the moment there are no other members, but as soon as you hit level 25 you are more than welcome to be the first. What would else would you like to know I am more than happy to provide you with any information you are seeking. I would be happy to have you aboard.

• If you meet the all the rules, you are more than welcome to join and I would be happy to have you aboard.

• Free Peoples Resistance Army now recruiting. Members must be over the rank of 25 applicants under this level will not be considered. Members must be on regularly,inactive players will be kicked,we need your devotion to be the best. Members must communicate via alliance chat regularly,to keep up a good idea of what's going with put worrying about spies. Members must communicate regularly in friendly and respectful manner or they will be kicked,we need a good team and good team mates. Member must …

• Free Peoples Resistance Army now recruiting. Members must be over the level 25. Members must be on regularly. Members must communicate via alliance chat. Members must communicate regularly in friendly manner. Member must be thrust worthy and not back stab or land grab. Members must work to getter as much as possible. Using gold is not aloud in The Free Peoples Resistance Army,and members found to be using gold will be kicked. Other than that this is alliance is here to have fun and win some game…