Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is done for balance so that naval units use more for their intended purpose for naval battles

• sailplanes

Angel_beats - - Suggestions / Criticism

Even the paratroopers do not want to join this game, therefore such aircraft are out of the question. If you add them, the balance of the game will not be applied and will have to add more units as opposed to them or redistribute the characteristics of existing ones. But the idea is very good and worth it in order to seriously consider it. Possibly worth adding this squad in the branch of this. photo-345835.jpg

• During their use, many players use air defense and anti-tank guns to protect areas from the same tanks and aircraft. Secondly, they are cheaper to produce and do not consume oil for their own content. That's why they made them slow for balance in the game. mqdefault.jpg

• The price of gold in the game is not very small and therefore it is not worth limiting its use. Also, you can simply not play on the map with this player and leave it. You can also buy gold yourself and play just as well. yormungand-scene_scene_list.png

• MARKET TRADING

Angel_beats - - Questions and Answers

No, as soon as another player accepts the deal, you will immediately receive resources)

• I heard that cards for 100 players are not only created by the system, but can they be created manually? s1200

• This is weird

Angel_beats - - Bug Reports and Issues

Nothing strange in this way the sea takes several days and he could send his troops in advance.145302758438.jpg

• This is a historical map. The countries on it are UNBALANCED, the developers tried to bring closer and recreate the conditions and position that they occupied in the corresponding temporary epoch. That's the whole point. For Brazil, it is still a sin to complain, go for some Persia and you will understand how harsh and unfair it is. You want everything to be logical and "honest", choose other cards Also, if large countries are busy, do not choose a country and you will be thrown out of the map i…

• Interesting idea. In the game, the Conflict of Nations has this function, since all slow units have their means of transportation to increase their speed. da9130900c72d7aaf1ab056a919d0052.jpeg

• Game development

Angel_beats - - Suggestions / Criticism

The developer of this game has a number of projects such as Conflict of Nation and others. In my opinion, there was a stagnation in the game nadda and the game does not add new changes to raise interest in the game. I consider it right and even necessary to adopt ideas from other projects this company that players like and add them to the games. As an example of new units and types of terrain. 78617bb143e1c82b13b00c26f39574a4--marine-corps-division.jpg