Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hot Winter Update

Shodanar - - News

Blah Blah Blah...Love that the all things are great for the phone and /phone puppets. I know without these you can't bring in new gold buyers or set up for something else.... What I want is to not have the frakin event screen pop up! I've enough problems killing all these puppets to get pissed about that.

• CHAMPIONS "FREE FOR ALL"

Shodanar - - General Discussions

I think that one or more of these games should be set at level 40 minimum. That will clear up what those who have been around see it, or doing it. I know that many have grown sick of this trend and it's effect on a game. If you file a report even with spy reports, you get an automated response in 12 hours that "nothing was found" . I understand that opening up this service is to generate more players that a percentage will become gold players. The majority of players actually know you need to pa…

• Waste of research time. Waste of material. If you are playing against someone who is that near you and a good player. You should have developed other things before you get run over. Just my experience.

• OK FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ENOUGH TO READ POSTS., THE QUALITY CONTROL VOULENTIERS PASS THIS SIMPLE THING ON TO ANY NOT A CLUE WHAT A GAME WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY.: START A 100 MAN, RANDOM POSITIOIN, LEVEL 40 MINIMUM. THERE WILL BE MORE GOLD BOUGHT IN THAT GAME THEN 20+ REGULAR GAMES. CALL IT "CHAMPION WORLD" BUSINESS.......

• Real COW usernames

Look at mine it's the same...Why hide on a stupid forum...Come get me in a game... Take into account I've won ALL but 4 games before they started counting, because I was smart enough to see a gold player who was going to win no matter what. 10 games are just throw always, this blue print thing came out and we all made 10 games and joined around each other, not to even have any part of the game but the drops were always in provinces next to us...It was easy to convince the player around us we had…

• Oil and food, always out.

In the smaller games and you play hard. I just finished the last two Pacific games in 27 and 20 turns. Neither was a problem. I'm still a high TAC player, I plan on it. NOW in the 100 man you have to figure out if it's going to be a long one or short one. I just finished a 100 man in 35 days. Resources meant nothing. Now I did play a solo win 100 man victory that took 4 months that was the experiment limited resources game. NOW that was where I learned to use moral screen a lot, and the slow and…

• It has gone on for years, we all know it, see it and let it go... I just joined a 100 man and as usually do as the positions fill I click on them to see what I'm facing. Standard for players who wins 75%+ (50 and 100) games I play. Now it has gone out of control. I under stand with the new phone app there will be an increase of this, I think all long term players expected this. I've seen it before to a small extent and as identified player, even those are at war with, work to stop it. In this ga…

• Why should it be up to player s to find them? Spend the time on spies, just accuse random people who threaten them? *censored* You already have a IP compare. THAT is where the desktop and mobile comes into play, have one at home and the other from the phone. HOW HARD is it to run a game through every few days in a filter to see game conditions. We know what they are and so do you. Not that tough, and as I said I could write the *censored* filter in a day. Maybe you are using average programmers …

• Just thought of an easy sub routine for the game, just write a simple filter that only allows 10% of anything from one country to another per turn. Easy to write in for a specific game and would solve the problem, Craig \m/

• ALRIGHT! Now I've played the crap out of games since the 90's and even part of the Metasoft team that let you play UO and WOW for free. BUT now we are in a different time. 70% of the MMO's I've been an alpha tester. If you look at most of the games out there they have huge promotional expenses because they are rolling in the money. CoW is not one of them. I play in the fall and winter because there's actual real life out there!. Plus I've had it with fantasy, I love to watch it on TV but I can't…

• Rude players

I didn't even bother to read all your comments... There's only two types of players in games period. "good mannered" and "bad mannered" If you look at how you game truthfully and how you see others , that's what it comes down to. There's nothing you can do, you can remember them , or just let it go... *sigh*

• I think a world and a Pacific with level 40 and above would be a great game. 30s can be done in a few games that you quit. Just a thought....

• Battleship Name

Yeah but being sunk by Black Sabbath, or DIO stings a little more.

• Battleship Name

I always name them after heavy metal bands

• Break morale of ennemy

Shodanar - - Questions and Answers

In the lower player games the money would be tough. I have never played anything under 50 man maps. In the 100 man game it's easy to roll a million+ a day depending on allies and careful morale control in a couple weeks. You're also not using them everyday and usually part of an alliance smash.

• Break morale of ennemy

Shodanar - - Questions and Answers

Spies are very OP. By 3/4 point in a game I'll have around 100 spies (not all used every turn). Remember the name of the game is "make the other player quit". A couple allies with 300 spies can produce a "F%^& this" from even a large enemy. This is in 50 and 100 maps, never played the small ones.

• 18 hour games at 100 player is not 'FUN" I've no problem with the 100 man, it just comes down to more math, will and diplomacy then anything. The one I won solo was low goods that everyone dropped and spent a couple months to win practicing eco/moral to finish. Pacific is the best for shove it in your face and the game is decided in a month. NOW this 100 man speed really interests me because it allows the time for the real players to really play. Checking in once a day on your 3+ games won't cut…

• OK When is this going to start! I'm not the GMT master and ready to rock \m/

• Let's do this already! RP ummm not! Blood and Glory now. Those who I've won with join first game, those I crushed Join game one!

• Aircraft Carriers

Shodanar - - Suggestions / Criticism

Guess I didn't read far enough down for the subject, amazing that it could be closed in 10 minutes...is that good or bad hmmm anyways: Crossing the pacific either way, and the island battles makes carriers a much needed addition. They played a huge role in the era and on this 100 map it has to have them in some form. Penalize the crap out of them in the beginning to get a feel for balance. I know you want them in the game, just begin and the players will find and take advantage of things which w…