Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• favorite movie

Cinnashimp - - Off Topic

My favorite movie would probably be Press Start Player 1 or Wreck it Ralph

• Bad luck...

Cinnashimp - - Off Topic

If your still alive in that game id recommend building fortifications and as many artillery units as you can

• Quote from hakijaa: “It isnt very popular here on Balkans... Long live Ćevapi and Pljeskavice! ” Thats a real shame, I'm sure there missing out.

• Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “go for a solo victory ” I hate to say but I'm almost dead again because as i predicted SW Australia turned on us. His nukes are just drained my armies.

• Quote from Edepedable: “Lately I've been doing something called ''season the board'' after seeying a video on it on youtube. It basicly means that you keep all the seasoning on the board after cutting it (I know, who'd have thought). This prevents the herbs and spices from burning in the pan. Cut the herbs and spices on the board and add the pepper. After you bake your steak the way you want it (medium for me) you cut it on the bord and toss it through the herbs. Then you let it rest there for a…

• Fun fact: SW Australia has rejoined the coalition (again) saying that he just wants the game to end but i have a feeling that soon i might have to post an update

• Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “ Tell us about the third spender, this game sounds interesting...I want some more. Do tell. ” So be it i shall tell the tale of the third spender. (P.S. i Forgot to mention in my last post that Texas at one point was at war with the third spender, this will be very important later in this part 2) The third spender played as South India and spent a good deal of money as well. At first he sorta played the game safe, it wasn't until around day 8 that he started his maj…

• Well this fight is still going on but I'm gonna say what i can anyway. Firstly I'm a free to play on this game and my other coalition member is also free to play. This takes place on Pacific Conquest map but enough with this intro. So me (Sumatra) and my Buddy (Japan) had an ally who played as Texas who was a huge spender he had like army of about 340 units on day 20ish. He ended up capturing all of America without issue and was spreading over into Asia when he went inactive. The other big spend…

• Quick question General Nightman did you have share map with both of them or whats the deal there?

• Relation mode

Cinnashimp - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I'm fine with the new but I much prefer the old. Probably because everything is just so melancholy color scheme wise at least.

• 1939 Historic World War

Cinnashimp - - Questions and Answers

I'm guessing that the dev team removed the map from players access because the excess amount of games that were out there. I could be wrong on this but honestly who knows, I've created this map before as well though I honestly could care less for it because to me the games seem to go on forever.

• Favorite Time Periods

Cinnashimp - - Off Topic

Quote from atreas1: “Quote from Cinnashimp: “My favorite time period would probably have to be the 18th century because of all the action like the American Civil War and the Spanish-American War. ” This thing where 18th century is in fact years like 17xx is quite confusing, it seems. You are 100 years off. ” Thanks for catching my typo bro! Your awesome!

• ??

Cinnashimp - - Questions and Answers

I've found that a temporary solution is to build fortifications and to buy some extra food until you can maximise your food production.

• Capture of Units

Cinnashimp - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from RYANWEN: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “I like the idea, but I can see some issues with implementation of this that might have unintended consequences to the game. But if the programmers are able to put in a solution to this as the very fact of capturing someone else's units might cause issues with more advanced units in hands of players that haven't researched them and you could possibly have someone with 3 or more different unit types. Example: Tac Bombers - researched level 1, that pl…

• Capture of Units

Cinnashimp - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree that this could be a good idea for the game, there would have to be some restriction on what can be captured/how much could be captured/when you could capture the unit. My personal recomendation/suggestion would be to add a special unit that could capture unguarded or lightly defended convoys to keep the game from becoming the most aggressive player wins.

• Favorite Time Periods

Cinnashimp - - Off Topic

My favorite time period would probably have to be the 18th century because of all the action like the American Civil War and the Spanish-American War.

• I know i'm late to this party but here it goes. . . 1. The border looks AMAZING by far i like it better than the old design 2. The fact that the game field looks like a war map just makes it so much better 3. I like the clouds but i think its should be optional (I've read all the posts about people not really liking it) (P.S. i honestly like the new border! Keep up the great work!)

• To the amazing Call of War Devs and Forum Moderators, Firstly I'd just like to say on behalf of the community "Thank You"! Thank you all for being such nice and understanding people, for understanding community opinions and trying to adapt, and for answering questions to new and experienced players alike. Thank you all for all you have done for this community! I may be relatively new to the forums, Heck probably the game in general but I'm willing to come forth and publicly appreciate what our g…

• Jimmy Johns or Subway

Cinnashimp - - Off Topic

I honestly like both and whether i eat one or the other really just depends on the mood I'm in. (I voted subway at the time of me posting this because I'm honestly craving subway right now lol)

• Medium-rare and medium is the real way to enjoy steak. Cooking steak well done might as well be a crime