Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What does this mean?

THANOS - - Questions and Answers

well sorry about that user<whatever_your_number_is> but i still call hacks i have played the game for a while now. I never see this sort of k/d ratio that is an order of magnitude above other good players

• What does this mean?

he seems absurdly good....forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…363ccc42131564862eb087330

• Cancel upgrading

is there a way to cancel upgrading a unit in 1.5?

• Can fighters spot subs?

or have i been patrolling my coast like an idiot? surely fighters can see subs

• greetings i find the map city names annoying. The font is quite heavy - units are obscured by text except at extreme scales. At that mid level, i find its hopeless to see units and in general game play, i would rather see units than city names. can we please get an option that turns them off, or changes the font

• A gold buy-in

THANOS - - Suggestions / Criticism

yep, i like it - a kind of a bounty bonus i am thinking you could run all sorts of game variation with a 'temporary' or single game premium you could give everyone 100,000 'silver' to start, we all pimp ourselves right up, however we want, and then we go to war! a kind of self styled, accelerated start - how awesome would that be?

• A gold buy-in

you misunderstand Jester - everyone has same 'Silver' at start of 'Buy-in Game'. Up to you how and when to spend and everyone gets to enjoy using it. but when it runs out within the buy-in game, thats it. You cant get more.

• A gold buy-in

hiyas this must of been raised as an idea but why not a Gold 'buy in' - similar to a poker tournament every one joins a game for a certain amount of gold - but you cant spend gold within the buy-in game. I know lots of players feel its very pay to win - this way they get feel like its a level playing field if this works as an idea - i would further suggest that everyone within a 'buy-in game' gets a fixed amount of 'silver' if you will Silver would have exactly the same function as gold but only…

• Bombing Nuclear Rockets?

Ahh thanks, that series of events sort of makes sense. The AI fired off a nuke in defence at planes over its own city. I think this reiterates my observation that the AI is pretty hopeless using offensive Air units...

• Bombing Nuclear Rockets?

greetings Approaching the end game of large map and we see the AI has got itself stack of 18 Nuclear Rockets parked in its capital So my coalition partner sends in the Tactical air - and the rockets detonated. Capital, rockets and bombers, all destroyed. So yay! (mostly).... But can someone confirm this please - that if you can destroy a nuclear rocket on the ground with Air power, this will cause them of 'go off'. And just a follow up observation to that...the AI seems very ineffective when it …

• Healing Ships?

excellent link - thank you very much

• Healing Ships?

I assume you can heal ships by getting them back to port. Some questions.... - Do you just need to be adjacent (within radius) of port? - (I dont seem to be able to move onto or select a city or port) - Does the port need to be of a certain size? - Can only lvl 3 ports repair or something? - Do battleships need a bigger port to repair than a submarine thanks in advance.

• Thank you both for the detailed explanations. Very much appreciated. I guess I was wondering if there was any sort of 'flanking' bonus. I've been having a read and yes, SBDE considerations aside, coming in one big stack is mostly optimal, such as I understand it. I had wondered about the 'double defend' effect – if I defending unit defended 'the same' to every stack attacking it. At which point it would seem to make the defenders more effective. Excellent links thanks guys

• is there any advantage (or disadvantage) in attacking with multiple stacks from different directions? Does the damage resolve to the stacks as though it was 'one big stack'? an example If the enemy has a city with 3 infantry in it. My 4 infantry army engages in combat. My 3 tank brigade arrives an hour later and engages from the other side. Hows that resolving?