Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agreed one of my real play complaints is how the stats and popular hated cycle through on paper. It should e its own tan like, allies, enemies and diplomacy newspaper tabs

• I know there are some other COW addicts out there that are close to 250 wins so I thought I'd start a thread for us. I know you're probably too busy playing multiple games to even pay attention to the forum but what the hell why not make a post anyway. So once you pry yourself away from your maps go ahead and post a screen shot of your win milestone. After all, those late nights and early mornings executing your genius battle plans should pay off for something right?

• favorite movie

Citizenkane - - Off Topic

Quote from gusv: “Of the Star Trek movies, my favorite is "The Wrath of Khan' ... Ricardo Moltalban, perhaps best known for his nice gentleman and well mannered character in the 'Fantasy Island' TV series, sure makes a bad guy to remember as Khan- Captain's Kirk's adversary ... ” I could never get past thinking of Tattoo and "Da Plane" Da Plane" when I see him in that movie. But that movie and search for Spok are by far the best of the series

• Quote from vyliance: “Quote from freezy: “Since you will now receive some free High Command (read latest news), you can try out Fire controls And don't forget to try the build queue, very handy. ” wait what whenor was it some time ago because of the covid ” Its was because of Covid stay home orders

• favorite movie

Citizenkane - - Off Topic

Quote from gusv: “Casablanca ... ” Way to go old school mate.

• Hello, It would be cool to see in the newspaper along with the daily reports on VP's (individuals players and coalitions) a stat that listed total units killed for the map. The data for battle against each country is already part of the article updates in the newspaper but seeing who had killed the most units would be useful in choosing allies and determining players that may be weaker at a given time. Plus on 100 maps you could tell who was killing enemy and who might be just cherrypicking prov…

• I agree the 100 maps take longer but I don't think they are the most difficult. I believe the beta 22's are the most competitive maps I play. I have played and won them all at one point or another and they each present their own unique challenges to win without golding. Also if you could finish three 100 maps in the time another player finished three 22 maps I could see how that would work to bolster a ranking. Some of us could finish nine 22 maps in the time it takes others to finish three 100 …

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Citizenkane: “Good seems to still be my biggest shortfall. I think having a couple additonal weapons that do not require goods would be helpful. ” Try heavy armored units or mech inf ” Will do

• Update... I think the Rocket and SP rocket systems along with the materials needed to research and build them is really well balanced against anti tank and artillery because you don't need goods. Good seems to still be my biggest shortfall. I think having a couple additonal weapons that do not require goods would be helpful. This version makes for some real difficult choices in how to spend your resources. Which makes me think that a doctrine that allowed cheaper and faster troops production wit…

• Quote from cycle9: “There are CoW 1.5 games in FP beta test? Where? ” Not sure how common. I regularly look thru the new games tab and it poped up a couple days ago

• Hello, There might already be a thread for the COW 1.5 Frontier Pioneer rounds but don't see it. 1) Building the two new rocket items and looking forward to trying them out. I like the concept of having them and artillery with additonal values vs heavy armor. Very well conceived game play addition. 2) Same with the new bombers. great idea to split attack values vs light or heavy armor compared to tac bombers. 3) would still like to see different values for cities so they all aren't the same. Jus…

• So Games played looks correct now. Top three games played total is still not correct. But a step forward none the lease.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Yay! I think that i look better this way though. ” Ditto

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Nooberium: “My game count is correct on Mobile but incorrect on PC. ” this is the way it is, Simply the desktop display is showing the wrong number. ” Would you let us know what number dev's think it is displaying, just curious...

• Quote from freezy: “Hi, the problem is known and is being worked on. Currently on beta only units are producible which have not been researched past level 1. ” Hey there, yesterday i tried researching a level 1 item that I hadn't unlocked (Armored Cars) today I can build fully researched anti tank and artillery. I researching naval bombers now to see if it unlocked builds for anything else.

• Hello I am not able to produce units> I have unit researched and correct level building to produce troops. Game only allows me to build buildings. Game 3117818

• I appreciate the time an effort to think this plan out then write it up for the forum and in general agree with the part of the idea of being able to have a functional sort option within the rankings tab would increase player interest. I would prefer they add Human/AI K/D for players in the rankings. Along with province capture ratio, wins, games played and build stats into the ranking as well. Then create functionality so players can sort list by any of the columns. This would be a visible disp…

• Hello, i just noticed that the total games played is no longer correct on individual stats, the win totals however are correct. I checked with players near me in rank and they are off as well. For example in the top 20 all the players have more wins than maps played. My games stats shows 70 solo wins 135 coalition wins but then 74 total games played. Please take a look.

• I wanted to play some maps with this update before commenting as I was hesitant to believe the fire control issue had been improved. However to my delight I would say that this fire control update has finally fixed the issue of unwanted wars and having to give every AI country right of way to avoid war. That was a annoying task at the start of every game. Well done, excellent solution to the issue. Now if we could double the amount of per month maps crated by high command members we would really…

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Citizenkane - - News

I would like to congratulate the development team on all the improvements to this second attempt. It is obvious you took the time to work thru the feedback the players provided. I still do not like the philosophy that you can not build troops outside cities.I understand you changed build times to compensate for less core provinces being able to build units but it falls short for me personally. May I suggest allowing barracks to be built in non industrial provinces. This would allow people to att…