Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 358.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On the 'PVP Statistics" page (PC view), the units 'Score' displays with to the 11 decimal. That doesn't need to be that specific.... and would display better without running into other stats. Thanks for the Fix gents.

• Thank you jubjub bird for catching some mistakes and errors.

• Been a few months, good to see the additional numbers for those interested in some of the math behind it. Thanks for the Additional info DxC

• 99% of the time I've found this to be a memory cache issue. Clear the cache.... restart your app on mobile... or just restart your computer and problems goes away.

• Keep it friendly... Keep it on topic.

• Toxic games

OneNutSquirrel - - Suggestions / Criticism

Process for dealing with such players is to report it. PC - Top Right - Cogwheel - Support Request - Report the Player Mobile - Bottom right - More - Support - Report the Player Moderators do not have access into the games, and the Game Operators will only respond to Support Requests filed properly. You will not be updated on the progress of the investigation.

• Fake accounts

Using Multiple Accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service. If you think such a player is in your game, do not post their names publicly in case you are wrong. Report the Player via the Support Request tools. Game Operators will look into it and deal with it if that's the case. You will NOT be notified of results of these investigations as they don't pertain to you, and Game policy is that staff actions will not be discussed publicly. Admins do look into these reports... but they don't do it…

• On the "New Games" wall you can select a game to Join without committing to the game until you select the nation you want to play. If you do not pick a nation to play, in 10 minutes you will be kicked from that game to make room for someone else who. While waiting out the 10 minute wait time, the game will show as one of your Active games, then will be removed if you get kicked. So you can go in, look around to see what countries are still available, then decide if you want to join.

• Please do a search for your topic cycle9, this question has been answered multiple times from various angles. AI's stay in your alliance to prevent them from turning on you and attacking your core (after you have expanded and moved units away from starting area). As for ALL members of your coalition going inactive... I suggest you pick better allies next game. Find an alliance, play with some team mates who won't bail on you. There is a listing of alliances in the Forum section who are Recruitin…

OneNutSquirrel - - Questions and Answers

You can report a player though the Support Request option in Settings.

• Offensive names

Many inappropriate names are denied, yet some unfortunately do get through. If you come across one, you can PM any of the Moderators in chat and pass the details on to the Moderator team to deal with. In your game you can Report Player via the Support Request option. In chat, you can left click player name and "Report Player".

• UNREALISTIC

OneNutSquirrel - - General Discussions

Infantry units had AA batteries moving within their ranks, even though they were not full divisions of AA batteries, they had some effect vs. air units. Some transports of the Merchant Marine were equipped with depth charges even though not as capable as a destroyer but not helpless. Even though these were not units dedicated to a specific 'niche' task, they none the less had some capabilities in those areas. A rifle bullet can travel several km, making pilots on strafing runs within a few hundr…

• Great points. Don't recal seeing this brought up anywhere as a defense strategy. Nice... You touch on this a bit with the fighter over the capitol, but it deserves a mention. I've done this a couple times now and caught even veteran players off guard. As with all plans, they work better if target is sleeping. Using fighters as scouts (and searching map for non-city and non-resource territories that have buildings on them) located and confirmed Airstrip corridor leading into core territory. Send …

• Pause research

Technically, you have 2 methods of 'delaying' your research. 1. Don't start it. 2. Cancel the research and start again when ready for it. No additional coding required. Though I'm constantly hoping for a 3rd research slot to open up on day 10 and a 4th on day 20. Can't recall last time I cancelled research and used to get upset when cancelled it by mistake. Grateful for the verification button when I hit cancel by mistake.

• Wouldn't this be already represented by the Cargo Drop? In the Cargo Drop youll get either Blueprints or resource loot. Blueprints allow for better units while the resources allow for new units and factory upgrades to produce them faster?

• Bicycle infantry

What kind of movement penalty would you suggest for these famous Bicicle Infantry units when they move through desert territories. Bicycles on sand don't make for speed. Would they have to 'reform' like paratroopers if they all got a flat tire in rocky terrain in the mountains? Forcing you to wait as a few hours as they change tires. Would Ski units get a healing bonus for carrying their own shade over their heads in the scorching sun through the desert and a movement bonus since they can ski do…

• Reporting

OneNutSquirrel - - Questions and Answers

Hi wizinegi Depending on where you are seeing this content (in-game diplomacy or newspaper, chat or forum) and how you are connecting to it (PC or Mobile) In game use the Support Request option to Report Player. Chat, select player name and '!' to 'Report Message Forum, top right 4 dots and bars gives access to 'Report Content' If you need further help let me know. OneNutSquirrel EN-Moderator

• My question would be; What massive movement of troops via air transport would adding such a feature aim to represent? I am unaware of any mass troop movements during WWII conducted using air transports. Paratroopers, mechanized units, tranport ships and the wearing out of boot soles by walking are all well represented. First such troop movement that comes to mind would be Dessert Storm where USA used civillian ailiners to fly military personnel by the thousands to Saudi Arabia prior to start of …

• A bit of number crunching. WWII lasted from September 1st, 1939 to Sept 2nd, 1945. 6 Years x 365 days, that's 2,190 days and nights. I just played a 100 map and it ended on Day 24 several others ended around the same time so I'll use that as a base. So 2,190 / 24 (in game days) = 91 Day/Night in game changes for each of our 24 hour RL days. That puts game time at roughly 3 months per RL Day. That's almost 4 in-game-Days per RL hour. An average day with 12 hours of daylight day, would be represen…