Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chat

NarmerTheLion - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Vight Morris: “@NarmerTheLion: about the chat jumping: i cannot reproduce it. do you have any more details when exactly it happens and what browser you are using on which system and so on? ” I use google chrome. it looks like it happens when somebody types in a chat that I have not open, (so help, global, if I would be in e.g. Frontline), but also if somebody types in Supremacy... However sometimes it doesn't happen at all other times it's every second, like right now I have supremacy…

• Chat

NarmerTheLion - - Bug Reports and Issues

I don't know if anybody else faces this problem but the chat jump up, and not like in supremacy every now and then but sometimes every second, so you just scrolled down read a word and poof you're on top again... Very annoying and hope it can get solved, I have been thinking it's because I have s1914 and CoW open but on S1914 everything works fine...

• Game is great

NarmerTheLion - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Zarathustra: “Are there concepts that seem too complex for new players? ” Well for any game you need to take the time to look at it, right now the hard part is the fact that we play with the supremacy mind I guess, as there you autocreate units so less worries, however like said that's the s1914 mind that still plays as in any other game I play you need to manually recruit. the hardest thing right now is, what research to do next lol but that's something only experience will show. whi…

• Albania

NarmerTheLion - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Zarathustra: “The map is actually "Europe 1932". I guess we should make that clear somehow. A '1942' scenario might follow, it would be a great setup for Axis vs Allies team matches. ” lol in that case you make it quit confusing that when the map is loading the date 1942 pops up lol

• Game is great

NarmerTheLion - - Questions and Answers

you get nukes of course they'll enjoy it, but I'm a Roleplayer I see the great potential but then the cores, would be terrible for Land shuffling, we would need to be able to adjust leaders and flag, and a nicer map(detailed with historical regions like e.g. southen tirol, suddettenland, Alsace lorrain, Eupen,...) would be great to... if they get all of this in, I'm probably going to RP here and no longer in s1914

• when you take capitals (at leas tin supremacy) your moral should increase so that wouldn't make sence

• Quote from Wessexking: “As Sweden I marched troops into Denmark's capital Copenhagen. I did not declare war, and it appears there was no garrison. I took the land, and a message appeared in the Newspaper, but it seems we are still not at war. Their relation to me remains 'peace' as does mine to them. ” in supremacy this happens too if you get an instant kill so guess it stays here the same way, you need to fight an army that doesn't get killed with instant kill to get a perifidious act of war [E…

• Albania

NarmerTheLion - - Suggestions / Criticism

well the game says 1942 AUstria, Bohemia,... were all German by then so I guess for the Balance, let's keep it this way lol

• the espionage button goes over the chat when you expanded the chat, with small messages you only lose the time stamp with larger ones you can lose small words [BUG ON THE LIST]