Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It was several small groups of infantry. They were enemy on my home territory. And yes my guys had had a long day, maybe the guards fell asleep? Not a huge deal in the end. I ran them down ad dispatched them in detail. Still it was a surprise.

• Apparently I missed an update. I just had an enemy army run past my army. Under what conditions can this happen?

• Ah, very good points. I bet that both of those are exactly what happened. I had to move my capital which caused a drop in morale in my original provinces, plus an ever growing army. Geez, this game gets complex. But I suppose that's what keeps it fun. Thank you!

• I mean, besides losing provinces which is obvious. There was a time when I had far fewer provinces, but my hourly manpower production was higher. That leads to the question what can cause it to decrease? (It's claimed that Local Industry increases manpower production, though I have not seen that to be the case. I went on a tear and built like a dozen Local Industries at my top manpower provinces at the same time and my manpower production needle didn't budge. Wish I had screenshots and dates to …

• Rebellion Annoyance

Dex4000 - - Suggestions / Criticism

At the very least can the rebellions ALWAYS return to the original country? When they randomly rebel to other players now I have to go to war with them, even if i don't want to. Pretty soon I'm at war with everyone on the map which affect morale and therefore more rebellions.

• Ending a game

Dex4000 - - Questions and Answers

Is there a way in 1.5, if all active players agree to it, that you can end a game where it stands?

• Units magically appear

Dex4000 - - Bug Reports and Issues

What!? Oh snap. Well at least someone finally had an explanation. Thanks. I must now rethink my life.

• Units magically appear

There, it did it again! Instant units. in less than 30 minutes! I'm sitting here logged in, I move some units off control points to rearrange them. I then open another tab in my browser to do other stuff. less than 30 minutes later I go back to the Call of War tab, 4 provinces have flipped and 2 of them have units already on them! I'm telling you there's a bug.

• Units magically appear

I'm telling you there is NO construction items on those provinces but there was a unit and there was no way for that unit to have traveled there.

• Units magically appear

I guess i should point out these two provinces that flipped were also not urban.

• Units magically appear

No urban left and 1.5

• Units magically appear

See that's just it. The AI could not have move a unit in because I own all the surrounding provinces to the ones that flipped. There were no enemy units left anywhere in the area. There was no manufacturing barracks or anything in those provinces. I owned them. I know. And there is nothing there now either. i know because i am fighting that unit right now in that province. I can see whats there, nothing. Except the unit that magically appeared.

• Units magically appear

Here is the scenario: I have an enemy down to one province I have not taken yet. The original player has quit and this is now AI controlled. Overnight, two provinces flip back to the enemies possession Those provinces were previously in my possession and flipped overnight due to morale issues and I did not have units there or built any manufacturing of any kind there. My enemy has no units left anywhere including adjacent to these provinces. Overnight no manufacturing plants of any type were bui…

• Thanks! I was only concerned about a Carrier moving out of a patrolling planes range. Imagine a pilots anger to turn around home only to find the carrier had gone off and left them. No bueno.

• When you remove someone from your alliance can another player join immediately or is there a waiting period before another can join?

• I've got an aircraft carrier with naval air on the move and like to patrol around for the odd snack and watch for subs. Will the planes auto land if the carrier moves out of their normal range?

• The AI Cheats

Well, i guess thats a thing then..

• The AI Cheats

Are you telling me a bomber or fighter parked over a city in Patrol mode could miss 7 units? And no they didn't come ashore. I had subs parked there. The city was Lvl 5 fortified. Will Forts hide troops?

• The AI Cheats

Here is the scenario. The UK is run by an AI. I'm getting ready to invade Jolly Old England because I watched, from France, the island clear out as it went to attack South America. I dutifully air patrolled the entire island. There are a few rockets here and there and a lone AA in Portsmouth. I recall the planes to gather attack forces and begin the invasion. Two hours later I check back in and the are 7, count them 7 units in Portsmouth!? In two hours. Out of thin air. So beware, the AI will cr…

• It would be nice to be able to block messages from annoying users. For those people who don't really need to be reported but are generally being d!@cks.