Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Winning as a coalition

Dellingr - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Also this means for retirement that a coalition win will be awarded instead of single victory. I have not been able to play with all the scenarios to see how that works if two players are in a coalition and one isn't when the retire button is pressed so that I can explain that possibility yet. ” Hey Vorlon, Actually I've played in this scenario as well, but it was a couple of months ago and I guess it was before the update. A 'SOLO' victory was considered for the top playe…

• Winning as a coalition

Hi BMfox, Yes in the game from the above screenshot, I was rank 1. So just to confirm here, if one of the coalition mates is rank 1, we get a coalition victory? or do they add up the cumulative of all the coalition members, and then compare with the top player's score?

• Winning as a coalition

Hi Vorlon, Referring to your response above, I have several coalition victories upon clicking the retire button. What I found was that when all 3 of you are on the top 3 or when your coalition's cumulative score is the highest compared to any other individual player (inactive player of course), then we get a clear coalition victory which is even displayed on the newspaper headlines. Recently I had a case where my coalition's cumulative score was lower than an inactive player on the top, that is …

• Blitzkreg Match Password

Dellingr - - Find Co-players

We have 3 spots vacant in the second team in Game 2699467. You're welcome to join.

New game hosted: Game ID: 2699467 Password: COW 2019

Actually we can't change the settings once the game has been created. let me check if I can somehow change the settings.

Hi.. The password and game ID has been displayed in the thread above.

Hi guys, Looking for active players to join a Blitzkreg Match. Password as below: Game: 2698704 Password: COW 2019

• I'm glad someone else is thinking of this as well . This is actually a huge map and it would definitely improve the whole experience much more if we add puppet states, say under the tag of "Other coalitions" in game maybe. This would also encourage players to be more immersive in this game mode as compared to what it is at present, giving their presence and actions more value and significance. I really hope the game devs work on adding these features to this amazing game mode. I have started a t…

• Hi, I'd like a to make a suggestion with respect to the coalition size for the historic world war maps. Since we have a lot of players going inactive in between, and given the fact that the remaining players in the coalition have to cover almost the entire map for a victory, we'd end up with many unfinished games. I feel this issue can be tackled by allowing more players to form a coalition together. Maybe 4 to 5. Maybe an initial overall active victory points limitation (total max per coalition…