Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The level of the carrier isn't what matters, it's the level of the planes. Any CV can carry naval bombers and inty's from level 1. Level 4+ tactical bombers are able to use CV's as well. The level of the CV determines how many planes it can handle, not what type. Also, to remain on topic, Militia. Slow, only capable of decent fighting in hills/forests, waste of food, goods, and manpower.

• Read my stats

Eminem2891 - - General Discussions

Quote from Little Racoon: “I make assumptions in stats, and I often find people with seeming low stats but turn out to know exactly what they're doing. My stats have been increasing over the last few months, but I think the reason is I play too much of 22p and 10p. I think I've handled most situations in games pretty well, but to have a win ratio of over 50% is a bit ridiculous in my standards, even if I aimed for that. Therefore, I decided to put all my stats at risk of dramatically dropping by…

• atreas, I love your idea, but as V said, it would be EXTREMELY difficult to accomplish. I personally keep a tutorial match going almost constantly, and generally align myself with a couple of noobies and show them the ropes. With that said, I also refuse to lose a tutorial match, so a group of 3-5 other noobies does have to die, but I always preface the game with a message to all players stating they can ask me any question and I will answer.

• Read my stats

Quote from nemuritor98: “Seems like a funny thread, How would you read this: ” As above said, no wins in 103 matches is not a good mark. Based on your KD, I would say you just don't finish your matches. Your province ratio is also concerning - seems to me you never really grow, just kinda maintain. I can understand being around a 2-3, especially if you play a lot of 100's without solid allies as it is often necessary to give up ground to maintain your troops, but I just can't get over that 0/103…

• Read my stats

I agree that your eco and military balance is good, and your KD/province ratios are good; however, As many of your maps are "easy," these stats may be a bit skewed. You have 4 22-player, and 4 historic maps as your top-played maps. As we all know, 22's are filled with new players, and historic maps are imbalanced. Pick the right nation and historic maps are a cakewalk. With that said, I am well aware that my own stats have been bolstered by the fact that I test things out in 22's quite frequentl…

• You can still use diplomacy with them, you just lost the ability to see as much of the map as your heart desired and your opponents would allow.

• Quote from CoralWar: “Several coalitions may want to cooperate.As I often do. ” Which is EXACTLY why that was removed from the game. Facing one coalition alone is bad enough - facing multiple is downright silly. If a single coalition isn't good enough to win a game, they don't deserve additional allies to make that happen.

• Provinces have a tendency to revolt to someone with abundantly high morale. If those nations really were AI, I would bet their overall morale was very close to 100%. Thus, the revolting province says to itself, "I would like to be happy, I choose to be Filipino, where all their people are happy!"

• Quote from Zimbrisor: “When in a game remain just 3 active players i propose that in the right corner, where usually is the clock for the games with limited time, to apear a popup with the RETIREMENT button. Not many players know that they can retreat all 3... i think a pop up with an explanation when you put the mouse on, will be great! ” This I can get behind...The second part, not so much. I'm glad they removed that from the game a few updates ago.

• Dawn of the Patriot

Eminem2891 - - News

I enjoy the fact that the American Resistance has to fight on two fronts, BUT... I find it strange that a couple German and Japanese factions start with soooooo many IC's. The Appalachians started with 11 Industrial Complexes. ELEVEN. Yes, some of those are in non-resource provinces, but still, ELEVEN units able to be produced from day 1 is a bit ridiculous. P.S. No, he didn't build them - they were pre-built.

• Revolution

Eminem2891 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Could you be more detailed as to what a revolution would entail? The game already has revolts/rebellions which can cause provinces to change loyalty to another nation.

• Quote from patriota75: “I never use mechanized infantry do not research it at all. No need for them and they are vulnerable to planes and arty. ” I disagree with this - mech inf has high AA marks (3), has more HP than armored car, and has better attack and defense than medium tanks (slightly less att/def against armor). This makes them very strong against all ground units that you could face, and a fantastic addition to any stack that could face tac bombers.

• Good stuff here, GN. I will add to this that generals that can devote a bit of time to the game management can benefit from a "shoot 'n' scoot" tactic when countering enemy arty. You get your enemy to shoot arty at your large stack of troops, absorbing the damage, then blast his arty with your own, then retreat your arty out of range of his until he fires again.

• After you click disband, and confirm you want to do that, try reloading your game. There is often a short delay in the server recognizing your decision to disband.

• Friends system!

I would appreciate a friend system as well. I've played with people before that I would be interested in playing with again that are already in another alliance, or simply don't want to be in one. If we had a system that could tell us when they're online, that would eliminate some of the need of going to a third party chat app. Something as simple as what shows at the bottom of the forum telling us who's online, only it would just tell us if our friends were on.

• General, If you are on PC, hold right click and circle around the carrier and planes. Then, split the planes from carrier, and voila! If this still doesn't work, select any unit, then use the left/right arrow keys to cycle through your different units until you come to the planes on the carrier. If you're on mobile, select the carrier, then add army, select the planes, then split planes from the carrier and attack/patrol/move. These options have been mentioned already, but this is the most conci…

• RRG are indeed a specific unit for a specific purpose. Defensively, they're useful. Facing an island nation that has high level arty, SPA, and RRG plus a few ships around is a royal pain. In massive land masses, RRG are not that useful as they can be overrun by faster units.

• Quote from bobcat79: “Again you give me 100k in gold and i will beat your ass. Even if your an expert!. You can fall back but the Airforce will catch up to you and Gold Users love the forced march button. ” Without starting a troll/flame war, frankly, I'd really like to see you try. I can't seem to find your name anywhere on the rankings. What's your in-game username?

• The Gold Problem

My fellow Regulators and I recently had to make this decision - and from what I can tell, our opponent decided to call it quits after slamming 200+ troops into our combined (5-players) force of 100+ planes and supporting ground units. I won't deny it, we all thought we were going to lose, even with our combined strength, but we still enjoyed the fact that we were able to compete with someone putting that much into it. I'm glad there are people that support the game in this way, and am okay with …

• EZ Doolittle, that's some of the best thought I've seen on the matter in recent days. To bobcat, as I am currently in a match with at least two players using large amounts of gold allow me to say, proper tactics beat gold 90+% of the time (from my experience at least). Even if your enemy did pump out massive amounts of troops, there's this concept called falling back to a defensible position. I have used this to save my troops several times, including my current match. Upon falling back, guess w…