Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 269.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Additionally, if you don't want to play Tibet, Siam is definitely fun, if nothing else. The resource crunch early on is brutal though.

• Tibet. I've had more luck with Tibet than every other Pan-Asian country, combined.

• New Unit Ideas

JesterTheSheep - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from ryanb96: “Name: Pirate Ship. ” No. Piracy hit an all time low in WWII. Sinking ships was far more common than raiding them. Quote from ryanb96: “Name: Assassin Type: Infantry, Stealth ” You're a bit late to the party, my friend. These already exist: Commandos, in the most recent update, are stealth infantry units with a crapton of power. Quote from ryanb96: “Appreciate Blackbird may not be WW2... ” See, we used to have nuclear units, like subs, battleships, and carriers, but they got …

• Quote from vietcong2005: “What do you think is the most useless unit in Call of War. I think that strategical bombers are the most useless units. ” There are no useless units. HOWEVER. I find myself not using Naval Bombers hardly at all. They're extremely specialized, to a fault. They can do exactly one thing, and if you have a proper navy even that doesn't really matter.

• Five New Nations

JesterTheSheep - - News

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “That does not explain it. Strat bombers did like 10% damage for the stated value. The health of buildings simply isn't the same variable as the building damage indicated on the bombers. ” one building or multiple buildings?

• Oh boy, where to begin? Kerbal Space Program, Elite Dangerous, No Man's Sky, used to play War Thunder until it became such a cash grab that I abandoned it, Ace Combat 4, 5, and 7, and many, many more.

• Quote from Admiral Rubinstein: “I always spare my gold to use it for the in the most useful way. But I have a bit of issue finding out which way is the most efficient to do it? I would be glad if you could share your personal experience or ideas. ” Free user here, I rarely use gold at all. But the times that I have used gold are almost exclusively on the All Countries, All In event. Every single time, I use it to build buildings that I otherwise wouldn't be able to.

• Quote from whowh: “Did you play a game as the Netherlands? ” took a few tries, but yes.

• Well, 5 new nations have been added. ...which means now I have to scramble to make 5 new guides. Oh boy... I guess I'll start with the Netherlands. The Netherlands, a sparkling new addition to the 30 Player Historical Map, is arguably the most interesting country in the game. After having played as the Dutchmen for well over 18 hours now, I can safely make that claim. The Netherlands is an absolutely gigantic country with a teeny military, and there used to be a time where it had the strongest e…

• Five New Nations

JesterTheSheep - - News

Quote from WT auf.Pz IV: “Also Mexico and New Zealand got an extra city(Merida and Christchurch respectively)while Quebec (city) has been extended to be able to have a harbo(u)r , the only possible Atlantic harbo(u)r for Canada. ” Possible playable New Zealand in the future??? one can only hope...

• Five New Nations

JesterTheSheep - - News

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Sounds like good and interesting changes. But why add Peru?? I could think of a dozen other nations before that. ” Because Peru's awesome.

• Five New Nations

JesterTheSheep - - News

Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Quote from 4ndidelacluj: “does anyone have a list of the newly added cities and provinces ? ” Pretty sure South Africa (British Egypt maybe) already has 5 cities. ” Peru and Venezuela each got 1 more city. Netherlands already had 10, Egypt had 5, and South Africa has 6.

• Five New Nations

JesterTheSheep - - News

*inhales* FINALLY! I've been waiting 4 - no, 5,000 years for this!

• This is not a fully fleshed out idea, just something I figured I'd float to the other commanders. What if there was an option to industrialize a province, and turn it into a brand new city? Short term it's definitely not a smart idea, but late game, it could be a way to maximize your resource gains in your core provinces. I think of it like this: -Costs ~5000 of each resource, 10k manpower, and 35k money, takes 2-3 days to industrialize. Industrialization is permanent. -industrialization doubles…

• Torpedo boats were kind of uncommon in WWII. They existed, but they'd get absolutely POUNDED by destroyers and cruisers.

• Quote from quordffs: “Just some boring queries if anybody would be kind enough to answer I would be grateful. 1. I have been given a level 1 sub and a level 1 bomber and a medium tank with very little health. Is this a thing? I know I did not recruit them. 2. I have lost a unit of artillery. On home turf no enemies within days, no chance of enemy aircraft. It has just disappeared. Any thoughts? 3. Is there a way to view all of your units as a list? That's it for now Thank you for your time. ” 1.…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Artillery is generally what I spam. I find it extremely useful, especially with HC, which allows me to keep it from getting damaged, while still carrying out its orders. ” Artillery is definitely useful. Without HC, however, I have to be a little more careful what I use it for.

• What military unit do you produce the most, or far too much of? No wrong answers here - just what you spam. My go to is Motorized Infantry, which contrary to popular opinion is the best infantry unit imho.

• Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “so basically I’m really good with comitron communist doctrine like I can get 200 points in a day in a half with it but I suck with axis doctrine how do I get good with axis doctrine. ” Well using the Commintern doctrine is essentially saying you mass produce units - quantity over quality. Axis is the opposite, at quality over quantity. The trick is to try and get an armored force together as fast as humanly possible. Don't worry too much about infantry on day 1,…

• it's equally incredibly how often the answers are the same.