Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im very surprised that no one matioed turkey. geo position of the country is perfect. all neighbour countries can B tageted - turkey is obviously the strongest power n te area, and with good plan, step by step, it can exspending in middle east and on the balcans. can choose 2 build relatively small, but very efective naval strike force, which can B cruical in latter phase of game, when big bombs come into play. the only weak spot is border with USSR, but those areas (only two provinces), R on he…

• Release Notes 2019-12-17

Vanja bgd - - News

hi. few davs after first testing game, I was kicked out from pioneer team, because I wasnt signed in. 2 be honest I didnt know that, count that through google is valid sign in. I found verv interesting testing a new things in the game, Im asking for allowed me back in. if it is possible, of course P. I noticed one bug in the game - infantry with star is becoming infantrv level one. thanks in advance