Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• booourns, ok thanks

• i would like to recruit some friends to the game, just wondering if there is a refferal code i can send them

• Sabotage

PeppieLePew - - Questions and Answers

I love my 7pm day changes! I can definitely see how a 2am day change would effect my game... but I'm usually up at that time anyways

• Sabotage

delete

• I would pick the player In the #1 spot and all attack him form different places! But that's just me!

• Game Admin

Quote from WhitePowder5678: “"Tap the flag over diplomacy" Does this work for mobile?... or do you have to be on a computer? im in a game with 22 and all except 4 are inactive and im not getting any admin button PLEASE help ” you can leave the coalition you are in and join another it there is a free spot. You dont have to continue playing with inactive people

• Sabotage

that works the first day your being spied on but if the person gets a full reveal on you 2 days in a row they "should" know what your doing!! (I do it too!)

• A.I countries can still revolt! You dont have to be at war to revolt. For example in the "Arms Race Event" players start with a - production to food, oil, and manpower. So if a player goes offline and the A.I runs out of food and or oil the morel will go down and the city's will revolt!

• I once was attacked by 3 ai countries at the same time.... I was playing as Sweden and had taken over all of europe. I was in a coalition with the UK and Siberia. I forget what map it was. I think the 1938 historical (the one with the Soviet Union. I had just taken over some Asian country and was gas getting ready to attack Australia . When 3 A.I controlled countries attacked me at the same time... so glad I always repair and build up provinces as I take them. Otherwise I might have been kick ou…

• I have never noticed this before. Perhaps it's because the country has a low overall moral? Were the provinces revolving when you saw this? That's the only thing I can think of

• early game

You can win almost any game using only Planes, armored cars, anti air, artillery and Railroad guns rockets/nukes

• Sabotage

I find when I use 5 I don't always get full reveal right away, and also that it comes and goes day by day, when I use 10 I always get full reveal at day change and it doesn't go away! Quote from BMfox: “Quote from PeppieLePew: “10 millitary spies will get you a full reveal every time! ” The most efficient stack of spies is 5. Anything more than that is overkill. No matter how many spies you use their success rate is always 50% ”

• I solved the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the game ! would be nice to have a sign out option LOL

• I got a new phone and obviously the first thing I did after set up was to download CALL OF WAR! we here's my issue, it automatically signed me into a new user account, and i can't figure out for the life of me how to sign out and into my account...

• your best to use stacks of 5 or 10 ( i use 10 because they usually last for like a week or more) how you use them would depend what your doing, i dont usually mix different types of spies at the same time, I start with millitary to get full reveals, after that its situational

• Sabotage

Quote from Dodge McMasters: “So do those military sabotage spies continually track the units or is it just a one time reveal a day type thing. Because I waited 2 hours after the change of the day to move my units, yet he can track them where ever they go... This get very confusing ” if they can track your every move, perhaps you gave them shared map by mistake, or even worse they have a human spy who you share maps with,.... this can happen and it does..

• Sabotage

10 millitary spies will get you a full reveal every time!

• Spies

i do it all the time works very well the first day change, if the person spying on you is smart, it doesnt work so well the second change

• Quote from wildL SPQR: “(Hidden Content) State-Based Damage Efficiency Or SBDE, is a percentage rating for stacked units of the same kind. If your stack of units has 100 points in strength (attack/defense value) but only 70% in SBDE, they will inflict damage as if they were only at 70 points in strength. A way to understand this, is to think of your troops getting in each others way, clogging up battle lines and not being able to fire on the enemy. Also SBDE is depending on the unit "health/HP" …

• im in one thats trying to be active but just cant seem to get it together! perhaps if you join we can make it happen, or if not when one of us find something good we can both join theres a few im trying to get into but no luck...