Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My advice, based on experience as a supreme player. Is that yours should never under estimate any player, especially that they are a "noob", because "noob" have more to prove and might be able to coin a little extra. Also, based on experience, it is that Romania geography is seemingly a descent ground to make a strong counter attack if they are opposed.... so... do not make any undue decision on thus map and that yours should remain strong by any account. youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• Xinjiang is now afk Tibet has mighty unit stacks comprising heavy tanks and SP anti air Northwest USA now joins myself, Romania and South West Africa permanently Madagascar dropped out and is ours lands Columbia sit firm and have a massive army Mexico have alot of money, sitting idle, not sure of upgrades. Korea has been afk once before and is again? Naval dominance, condemned by some as non required, as has been offered before, assumed as positive feedback.. Can now be a major factor to determi…

• Huge Battle.

bigboss_ironfist - - General Discussions

Hi there, thought I might like to upload a battle between, myself (Upper Volta) and Tibet. This map has been touch and go throughout our theatres across the mid east frontiers. There is a couple of pics uploaded, so... please feel free to tell me what you think. Any ideas, strategy suggestions.. much appreciated.

• North Urals!

NORTH URALS UPDATE: I have taken the Balkans from Yugoslavia. Using a slow yet determined advance I am able to ensure naval strategy.

• North Urals!

The lines are drawn. Any thoughts.

• North Urals!

Got a game with North Urals in mind. Here is a share map for yours to consider. This game shall be hap hazardous and surely hard-fought. (see image). Any thoughts considered here, (...and) I would enjoy to make a zoom in for considerations. (of course, this game is at play and I will only allow for insight, provided that the interested respondence is observed). I have never won a solo victory as North Urals, nor a coalition one. Before the major gaming COW update, I did make a smashing Volga Per…

• Besides the main battle tank, the heavy tank. I must agree. Navy is best.

• COW Laptop

A random poll?

• These comments only say to me, that your dedication to COW is lowly achieved. In the General Discussion section of this forum, you shall see for yourselves what it means to have ACHIEVEMENTS. I have even labelled the Thread topic ACHIEVEMENTS. Ok. Thanks. LINK PROVIDED... ROCKETS ARE GREAT CHOICE... youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsf…rFO7CfLJpaD7UR85w&index=7

• John C Aquilino has posted; Should I betray my coalition and go for a solo victory? If it is in the interest to make solo victory, then by any means possible John C Aquilino should do this. That does also mean that partnership is to expire, ultimately. His game shall be reserved for his alone, and that John C Aquilino needs to make a real strategic timeframe abouts their movements. It is only that John C Aquilino is able to ensure any solo victory, for his alone can only determine the fate of su…

• Slow players usually mean that they have alliance considerations, and will wait for these to activate. Start making militia and subs suicide units and poke around a little.

• ACHIEVEMENTS

I have allowed for my achievements to be viewed, freely. Has anyone completed the Engineer award, Gold... If so, I congratulate you. I will complete this award and should of already, I just rather enjoy Naval empires. It is unfortunate that the last major update to COW gaming, has disallowed for the Nuclear Battleship unit. This unit was my favourite unit and I was looking forward to the WALL OF STEEL award/ gold trophy. Easily 195/250 complete.

• John. C Aquilino The only way to find out if you can make a solo victory possible is to have the courage to step up and go for it. Start making Heavy tanks asap. My answer is Yes... Go Solo.

• - Build Rockets and Militia - Expend some forces on an all out attack, across ocean. This can also scout. - Make attack bombers, yep, upgrades as well. - Make spies on best Oil producing cities. Cape Town, Mogadishu, Basra, Obock, Copenhagen, Gwelo, Leopoldville,.... Chances are that if these cities are taken over, they might not have counter spies. Even if they are taken, they will produce adequate oil. - Sabotage enemy rare metals. Only this spy cost, continuously make this happen It may force…

• Nuclear weapons

Nukes are a post ww2 development mostly. Since this game is centred around such period, it is within reasonable strategy to the time period that this option be made available, because with a war period, there is most certainly a post war period. Nukes Included!

• Quote from BeerBelly: “Early game, food has its uses for building barracks and infantry if that is your choice. The downside of spamming barracks is the amount of goods that you have to use. In mid to late game, I only use food to build propaganda centers or help create a navy. If I'm land-locked or playing a map where a navy isn't that helpful, food becomes practically obsolete. Food is NOT used for ALL: tanks, planes, SP arty, TD, AC, SP AA, nukes, etc. Unless you are going for a low-tech, non…

• So the other part of this post did include the consideration of a reimbursement for those nuclear battleship rewards that cannot be completed..... We should uprise on this...

• On trophies and achievements. Who here is dedicated? How does your trophy room fair? Share yours and I will share mine.... Also; I have noticed that the achievement for Wall of steel and probably a few others like this cannot be completed, due to the permanent gaming changes that have now meant that Nuclear battleships cannot be produced.

• Quote from Captain herkemier: “very nice, but if i were u i would get aircraft carriers and rockets and boom enemies ” Aircraft carriers and rockets together. In full modern conventional warfare....

• Quote from AMG Morgan: “I think the best cities to operate them are near the coast. ” Natal - Of course Monrovia too I did mention rockets on coastal cities, these two seem to be a likely choice. What is a shame about coastal cities with rockets is that battleships will obliterate these in seconds. On the other hand a coastal city serves as an advantage to isolate from front lines dangers. Ideally I think it would be to make production on coastal cities and then to move them to an inland provinc…