Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• COW WWII Meme Thread

samincosh - - Off Topic

Quote from Hanz Gunvor: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f449a37ae8eb0e29723e4a319 ” this is not a meme?!

• Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “Maybee you didnt see defending patroling int which protect the r arty? ” rocket artillery most effect on soldier and airplanes and it's almost same effect

• greeting every one one of games i playing, i ve send about 20 lvl 4 tactic bombers into 5 lvl2 rockets artillery bridge and these planes take too heavy damage in the first round of the attack, and they all destroyed in 4th attack?!! well i think there is something wrong here this weapon must be for "far land target, not S400 Russian air defense there must be a modify in ability of rocket artillery bridge in Allies doctrine

• Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “Sometimes ghost remainrs from killed units. They disaper at daychange. ” it's will be fascinating ghost in the game but might they these ghost cost gold

• you can see in the pic on the right that the system of the game consider them as a convoy ships, and yeah i've mention that i thought it's from a connection problem but after the system update nothing change

• it works

• stuka siren

samincosh - - Suggestions / Criticism

the reason why i suggest this kind of airplane to put its sound into the game, that its sound was so Unique from all war machine in the history and i think it's really will make a deferent Stuka Siren: Sound As A Weapon - YouTube

• stuka siren

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Just play the sounds on youtube if u want to hear them ” oh how the world would be without your ideas Quote from Quasi-duck: “I have the sound turned off, this would be useless. ” you mean if you are not hearing anything, should all players turned the sound off?

• i'm trying to uplode pics here,it's faild?!!

• greeting everyone i noticed this issue here that's the tactical bombers transform into ships convoy after i toke the province that the tactical there.so it's suppose these tactical to transform into airplane convoy ,i thought first it was a glitch came from a connection problems .but i checked it.it was not.

• The end?

samincosh - - Off Topic

Quote from BrutusTrump: “I think that people are beginning to move to Discord, also. The Call of War discord community is massive. It’s also been taking a dip in the last few weeks, though that’s probably because it’s summer. ” if you know and channel on discord please provide us an invite link

• The end?

samincosh - - Off Topic

if you know and channel on discord please provide us an invite link

• greeting Commandernn keep writing what's happen with your tropes but be more specific about your military statue,let every one learn about axis army both strength and weakness. and take a pic in paris like hitler when you take it .

• The end?

samincosh - - Off Topic

(1) Waiting For The End [Official Music Video] - Linkin Park - YouTube "this is not the end" (mike shinoda)

• stuka siren

this game need some (actions) so i think any additional will be so useful

• stuka siren

greeting every one i have a suggest that the developer team add stuka siren sound into both attacker & tactical bombers when they arrive to hit their targets. (1) Ju 87 Stuka siren - YouTube

• this could work if the enemy was offline, if the enemy was online and expert then he will absorbed the attack and maybe he could be prepared for a counterattack

• press coalition button go to my coalition and roll the mouse looper down ,you will find the players whom want to join

• one word: blitzkrieg my advice is to build first jet bombers and artillery and make sure that you prepared your defenses well on the border you should be build more enough jets to affect fast in the attack and active patrol mode, after that move your forces (i advice to do attack with more tanks and air defense) towards the provinces and then nothing will stop you of course more advance army more easy win to have

• notifications on windows

samincosh - - Questions and Answers

good day everyone i'd like to enquiry about the notifications, does the game's app on windows(pc) has the same notification's feature as in android or ios?