Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eef62bd6671ed992795d3465c0e62af3.jpg

• The only person that can stab you in the back, is the person you are foolish enough to let stand behind you with a knife! When I get backstabbed, I look at it as more my fault for not being properly prepared! It is a necessary part of the game, anyone that trusts other they do not know~~well thats their choice! Very few games are won as individuals in this game, so choose wisely, who you ally with, and how much you trust them

• Where do you appeal a ban?

Dv8nt - - Questions and Answers

If you read the mail that was sent to you about the infraction, the answer is in that mail.

• Yes in tutorial matches, the first time a player plays they start out with a bonus of a med tank, plus resources as well

• Quote from felixtheloser: “So every time I bombed anything with a strategic bomber I need to send a scout to assess the damage? ” if outside the range of your units viewing ability, after all none of your guys are psychic

• Call of war Ads??

Dv8nt - - Off Topic

thats cause I moved it here.

• are the buildings your trying to bomb, still in your line of sight to your units? you might be seeing outdated information. If the target is too far away, you wont be able to see whats going on. in the modern military lexicon, you should fly a sortee for a bomb damage assesment and see what happened

• Call of war Ads??

Dv8nt - - Off Topic

guys please keep posts in the appropriate places, this thread is for suggestions and critisicm, not blanket statements, I will move this thread to a more appropriate place

• Dad jokes

Dv8nt - - Off Topic

I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.

• this is just a game, there are only so many skins they have created to use for each countries units

• @ ryan Instead of being bothered or offended by others seeking to form alliances with people that have similarities with the founder, why not take a moment to realize, that maybe there are excellent reasons, such as language or cultural disparities that would make it easier for them to befriend each other! I could understand the offense if the exclusion was based on any kind of bigotted ideals. but if you dont speak my language, how could we ever be friends! we cant even communicate effectively.…

• if you look at almost every ww2 tactical bomber, they were either to large or too underpowered to be able to take off from an aircraft carrier without anything to assist them in the take off ( in ww2 they had no catapults for take off assist). even the doolittle raid little did very little and they had to ditch into the sea as they could not carry enough fuel to return! each bomber only carrried one or two 500 lb bombs. so in reality even the dolittle raid did little! and even if the b-17's coul…

• Corona Virus Bonus?

Dv8nt - - Off Topic

Hey guys, not to be mean~ but questions and answers section of the forum is meant for how to play the game. I shall move this thread to a more appropriate category.

• The real point ( I assume) was to prevent players from hiding resources and cash in the market from their enemies. they would do this by placing resources in the market (for free) and then once the repelled their invaders re-claim it. For the IRL explanation of this, every auction house or international market, always charges a fee up front to sell merchandise or resources on a global scale, as we are doing in this game. For why should they invest their time and money up front, to work for anoth…

• heres a thought for you~~ Lets say you own and run an international market, where everyone can come to buy and sell their stuff. I come to you one day and say i got these widgets, I would like you to sell them for me. So you go and spend money to set up the display, schedule your sales people and pay them to start contacting their buyers. Then I say, oops my bad, give me my widgets back~~ now your out that money, do you just eat the loss?

• Bunkers

Dv8nt - - Suggestions / Criticism

bunkers are fortifications, and fortifications are still more then bunkers

• Player Reporting

Forum Rules Any message from a player is subject to the rules. as agreed to when they joined their first game by agreeing to the Tos. If you feel a player has violated these rules you can always file a report about said actions, and allow the staff to deal with it in an appropriate and timely manner. From there, it is much better to not reply or spread these rule breaks any further, for it very well might be you that is then violating the ToS. For diplo message on pc, you can left click and file…

• Army Purchasing/Trading

about 6 months ago, that was removed, (as just my assumption) it was removed due to being abused

• Nuclear waste

Dv8nt - - Suggestions / Criticism

The "atomic" not thermo nuclear weapons of ww2 were really small by comparison to what we think of by todays standards! (Something like 100 times smaller ) You can now safely walk as a civilian in hiroshima and even visit ground zero as a civilian. There was even a japanese civilian that after surviving hiroshima, he went home to nagasaki and got nuked there as well, only too survive that as well ( I wouldnt call that lucky, thats one guy I want to stay the heck away from)! So the atomic bombs y…

• Complete guide to morale and rebellions on the forum. Copy and paste goo.gl/2qV2Hm