Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Nooberium: “Quote from gusv: “This is so true ... In the smaller maps, those with gold can make up for this flaw in the current trading system by buying those needed resources with gold ... I know, because I have done so myself with my gold. ” Thus, the market tax will survive. ” Intended consequence in play. As I review the tax it appears to actually be only 10% to both parties as well. 10% seller if you buy it you are paying the seller the goods cost and adding 10% on top for the ne…

• If I quit this is the reason I quit. Something so lame as paying 30% penalty

• Yep just misplaced a bid trying to outbid the current leader for Iron and I bid the same price which means i fill second, I can take it off the market losing the 10% already paid for a clerical typo THANKS BYTRO FOR MAKING THIS SYSTEM SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Svven78 - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from CzarHelllios: “I'm just going to permanently retire this time around and move back on to .... HOI. I can't even sort of play casually with old friends every few days once a year when we/they all quit. A few entire communities I used to be in all finally left Bytro Games in the past week and tonight, and another one just unraveled. ” ” Its so "de ja vu" it isnt funny. I can see myself writing this exact message, because I almost exactly did. I felt so defeated ton…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Svven78: “So for real, no moderators, no developers have anything to say about this? ” Just because you skipped 4 months of discussion doesn't mean there is no answer. ” I left in protest but fair enough Vorlon. I see the answer. Bytro doesnt care, the implementation was happening regardless of how brilliant the solutions provided by atreas, hans or pontus and others were. 3 months prior during BETA and 2.5 months ago, technically discussion was had until 20 day…

• I dont know. I can understand the reason for the desire to put a stop to those game play issues and I can attest to it being used against me when I was taking over areas. I dont think messing up the trade dynamics is the solution to it. Maybe a sliding scale for size of the trade and multiple trades of the same type. 1% charge, to say 5000 units, 2% hit on 5 to 10k Place a second trade of same resource its 3% and so on at 5k increments. I think that targets the issue and doesnt punish the low le…

• Its on the buy side as well if i put up a trade to buy goods i am paying 10% more upfront too... assuming that is to prevent hiding of cash? *sigh*

• How about a hit towards the goods or cash if they cancel the trade? Still would have bite me but a warning note and accepting means you take the cost. That way the actual sellers dont lose 20%.

• So for real, no moderators, no developers have anything to say about this? Is this just how its going to be, get used to it!?!? Can no one explain how or why the seller has to spend 10% upfront? Where the logic is in that? It makes absolutely no sense to me, so an explanation to understand the developers mindset would be greatly appreciated. What are you trying to solve?

• LOL too funny Quote from CoralWar: “So, devs are just communits... They don't understand nothing about financial markets. So, devs, please learn how it works ”

• To be honest I wanted to play the game and this new system almost gave me enough of a hopeless feeling to quit, it totally messed up my initial building style setup, and because i put the wrong price on a sale I lost funds twice when I pulled it off the market and put it back on. SUPER irritating and now that I need cash to build I know I lost a bunch already on the terrible trade system. So now I am waiting 14 hours to do something I should have already had done. I think I will gut out this gam…

• 20% TAX on trade? When I go to buy something it says the seller is going to get X minus 10% and if it costs you 10% to put up the sale that is a 20% reduction on the sale. Is this the plan?? Increase the cost and starve people of resources?

• Quote from Winston montgomery: “Team Bytro, thanks for all the work you are doing on CoW. Except that is for the latest change to the trading system - that is - when I want to sell my resources, I have to PAY 10% of the potential value when I list them and BEFORE even sell them. C'mon guys think this through - I am selling resources to MAKE some cash. What if I have no cash - I have no option but to take whatever price is offered. What do I do if no buyers have made an offer to buy my resources?…

• Quote from freezy: “It's on our list to be fixed "soon". To be honest the old behaviour was an unintentional bug as well. If was never intended that you can increase the patrol radius of a plane by merging it with a plane that has an even bigger patrol radius. So the fix will most likely be to display the smallest common patrol radius of the stack and also use that for damage calculation. This also is more realistic, troops operating together with other troops are bound by eachothers limitations…

• After some time has passed and some careful consideration maybe it is best to not fix the bug that was created and maybe it would be better to have a solid line on the end of the circles or shrink to the circle to the smallest radius so that you can see where the radiuses are for each aircraft type or 100% no confusion on where the radius works. Maybe an easier solution programing wise and a fairer compromise with the nerf air crowd. I have been too busy to start a new all armor map but I will t…

• Bug in Game 2,776,526

Svven78 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Vorlon to the rescue!

• Airfields

Svven78 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Any 8 hours operational 100% is better than 9 at 50%+ but Achilles heel 5 hit points...

• Airfields

Svven78 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “It used to be that an airfield could be used if it was 51% operational. Now it appears that if you need 100% of a Level 1 airfield to be operational. This means that a single successful sabotage can ground an airfield level 1. Was this intentional or an unintended consequence? ” I didn't want to say it because I was big air before but I am changing to slogging it in the mud. This and a few other tactics force you to have to upgrade a base to level 2 just to insure that l…

• Another PERFECT example of how messed up air power is. 3 tac 5 fighters after 8 hours cannot kill 1 infantry. ZERO damage. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…962a99c681d142c458318f24a

• Quote from ChaosWarlord: “Quote from Svven78: “No need for air anymore... ” I use air to full effect in spite of the reduced patrol circle range for tacos. I want that fixed as much as anyone, but to say that air is not usable is a wholly unsupportable argument. I have seen the priority level given for this bug. Believe me when I say it's on their radars. ” I understand its on their radars: I am not a programmer but if you know which update caused the nerf you know which update to fix and while …