Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I prefer the 2x speed, 1x is just too slow

• CoW 1.5 balancing changelog June 2020

Islandboy - - News

I guess it really don't matter what any of the players say, the Call Of War Lovers will always attack us like we don't know anything...that's what happens on any forums

Islandboy - - News

just the overall game is just too slow, when you research a unit, then it takes a lot longer to produce wish I would have know that in advance, way too many rebellions causing you to lose momentum and going back to take care of, and why to countries you are not connected to and have no business with deceide to start war with you causing your morale to decrease? I have tried this 1.5 game twice, just don't like it, it is like playing a totally different game so this should have been called a diff…

Islandboy - - News

just too slow.....don't think I will do another 1.5, sorry

Islandboy - - News

1.5 sure making things difficult.....I liked the old game better

• were there nuclear rockets, subs, battleships and carriers in WW2? I think not. There was only an atomic bomb... Perhaps this game needs to get back to the basics. When a leader leaves the game, his country should also die, not have an AI take over with all there cheats....just my opinion.

• must be strong pixie dust, units are still appearing magicly in cities, just had 2 anti tank guns and anti air gun just appear as I was patrolling above the city. No development time.....another classic case of AI cheating. Along with the AI getting no fog of war when us active players do not get that advantage. I guess I'm just about fair play, if the active player cannot do it, then neither the AI can do it. Whats fair is fair...

• I think you really don't understand fully what I am trying to describe, perhaps it's my fault. Perhaps a language barrier, not sure. The air cover had continue watch of the areas and I was not inactive at the time. I watched it on screen change. I understand your position and you must support the game. Just telling you and others what happened and players need to watch out for the unexpected. Thanks

• well I understand what your saying, but how does a city generate tanks without an Industrial Complex? it happened, my recon car ID'ed an empty city with no IC (no smoke stacks) then as my armor approached, tanks just appeared. I also had air cover so I could see if anything was to approach the city so these tanks were not developed elsewhere. Why did light tanks just turn into Tank Destroyers? Again my recon car ID'ed light tanks in an area so I backed out of range as my armor approached those l…

• Im just wondering how a AI city without an industrial complex can produce tanks like it did to me, or change a light tank to a tank destroyer. No development or research time like we must play with. Just wondering....

• Navy

Islandboy - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I guess we don't start out with any navies?

• Pop Ups

Islandboy - - Suggestions / Criticism

How can we turn off the pop up of joining a new round. this really interfers with the current game and very distracting. I am concidering achiving the current game just because of the intereferce its creating...

• destroy any and all airbases and use special AA on the planes

• mass tac bombers and mass rockets is what I use

• Fire at will!

Islandboy - - News

ALL NAVAL play should STOP until developers fix this mess...…..

• Fire at will!

Islandboy - - News

Just did it again, my sub auto fired on a peaceful ship, putting our countries at an unwanted war. This is bull@#$%. Developers need to fix this now so people can play this game....

• Fire at will!

Islandboy - - News

so we HAVE to buy into High Command to keep control over firing?

• Fire at will!

Islandboy - - News

I and others used subs for snooping around, now they are firing automatic on peaceful ships starting unwanted wars, Might want to think twice about this one.

• Kids

Islandboy - - General Discussions

It's a shame there is not a children's mode for this game, not having very good luck lately too many kids messing coalitions up.....just speaking my peace.

• well I woke up the other morning to discover an inactive player had taken 6 of my cities and half of my army after I went defensive. explain that... very disappointed