Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is Dear George?

ITSAEROMF - - General Discussions

Anyone know how the Supremacy 1914 500 map is in terms of speed? The main issue with making the 260 player map would be speed, but if they figured it out in COW's sister game maybe they have a solution.

• What is Dear George?

ITSAEROMF - - General Discussions

Some letter in the updates/news stream, what do you guys think it is?

• I think this is a good idea, it would defintely revitilize all the useless expanses of sea when most of the waterborne travel is quick near land routes for invasions and ships to protect them, moving quickly to land and not having much diversity.

• Hello folks! I made this post previously but my stupid computer deleted it, so this may seem a bit disjointed, just hang in and I'll answer any questions you guys have, just comment them onto this. This idea is basically stolen from New World Empires, as I thought it would be very helpful. What are the biggest problems currently in the game? Well, one big one is morale. You're almost certain to lose you colonies in historical, and have troubles with big empires in world. I know this isn't a new …

• How worth it is fire control? I thought that high command was mainly for queueing troops which I don't really need. Now I'm hearing of this, and as a player who believes in the importance of ranged troops, it sounds possibly useful. What does it actually entail and how useful is it for $5 USD a month?

• Research Balancing Update

ITSAEROMF - - News

Quote from freezy: “To those worried about food: With this change you actually have a higher food income than before, because the food consumption of provinces was reduced. Therefore it is easier to have a positive food production, and that additional food can now also be invested into research. ” I played a few frontline pioneer games using the new method, and food was always a problem. I'm in one right now that despite being in the top 5 in the game and having a not very large, largely oil bas…

• Research Balancing Update

ITSAEROMF - - News

I agree. The old research tree worked much better, and grain is never really a problem if you manage yourself well and have an advanced army largely running on oil. Also, airfields should definetely be able to run at around 75% health, which is realistic, just give the planes a slower refueling time. I tested this for frontline pioneer and hated it, the food is massively effected. The only good thing is the faster research times earlier, but it doesn't matter because by the time you've researche…

• Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “But what do you think about the silo? ” I don't think we need a dedicated silo per se, but possibly a level 2 air base would be required to operate rockets from a province, to simulate having more advanced infrastructure to service and operate the rockets.

• Ideas to new maps

ITSAEROMF - - Suggestions / Criticism

Where would Belgium be in the Pacific? Also, Pearl Harbor was of course based on surprise, so I'm not sure how great the map would be at recreating it, with the US having more than five battleships protecting Hawaii to the two battleships and 6 carriers. The US would know Japan was going to attack, and plan accordingly. Unless the Japanese were insanely smart or the levels on their troops were much higher, it would make it very difficult for the Japanese to gain the upper hand. Possibly a scenar…

• It seems like it would make it too complicated. Continue to think along these lines: a city can't really hold 50 regiments of tanks, so then we'd have to have a limit of troops in a single province. It's not supposed to be hyperrealistic, it is designed as a playable GAME with heavy historical tendencies. If we keep trying to make it more realistic, it will make it hard to get and retain players. I do acknowledge the validity of your suggestion, but I think it wouldn't add enough to the game for…

• Warning?

Yeah this would be great especially on mobile.

• Rationing food supply

I really never have food troubles. There is no reason to have a shortage, you can easily plan ahead. The only time I really ever spam food hungry troops is in early game infantry fights, and in that case you can just expand more. In historical, you can just find a way or buy it. You basically already ration food when you're running out, and get the same reduced production and morale you're talking about.

• I think many of these ideas would over complicate the game. If they do implement more units they should be special ability units like the paratroopers, or special upgrades that buff a certain trait of a unit which you can get from supply drops.

• location of sinking

Well dealing with subs and not knowing when they are is annoying, they shouldn't give an exact location because that would make subs useless but give a rough location, like Baltic Sea or Algerian Basin

• That's too early for this game. The russian civil war was in the late 1910s/ early 20s, and this game is at least at the early 30s to the mid 50s! I suggest tring to get this in Supremacy 1914, I hear they have more community suggested features/maps.

• Not critical?! Taking a city then taking it again and a it of light bombardment practically destroys all buildings in it, even top level! I have seen typical, minor wars on small fronts (especially in largely landlocked USA homefront) which just destroy everything in an entire region just simply by tanks rolling back and forth through it! In one of my games, a fight below the great lakes left the entire well-built up area from Iowa to Pennsylvania building-less, and the tactics were stupid rando…

• I like the idea of many different units with slightly different abilities, it would make the game more dynamic and possibly add a non gold moneymaker for the game, but it may put the advantage in some country's hands and may overcomplicate the game.

• Nucleal disaster

I think a limited toned down version of this would be a good idea, as they already have morale dropping in provinces where rockets hit or which are being bombarded. Mainly just a morale drop.

• Yeah I like this idea, I am currently in a historical map where we would have won if not for our biggest ally going inactive, and his AI has tons of nuclear weapons and spans from Turkey to China. The only way to grab his points and stop from getting utterly nuked would be to nuke all of his missiles while they're basically still in the silos, but it would take some serious coordination between us and we may end up having to attack the missile with ground units to to turn them to convoys and the…

• 75th D-Day anniversary

ITSAEROMF - - News

How is this different than normal 1944 Endgame? I looked at the team choosing screen without joining and it seems to be the same.