Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Joe-6989: “*The main purpose of this thread is for answering questions, NOT asking questions. Yesterday I came across my friend Benjamin who also play CoW, he launched 5 lv.4 rockets in a stack, planned to surprise attack his enemy. Well, something strange yet exciting happened. We stared at the screen, the rocket made an accurate hit on a stationary tank army, but the tank army still holds a 100% morale with no units lost. Then, war is declared. My poor friend spent 125 manpower, 7.5…

• Quote from General cdub: “Greetings one and all, I was very much looking forward to testing out version 1.5 in the 3rd test phase and giving both positive feedback and areas of improvement. However, as I do not want to be hassled by any moderators, have any staff members feel I am insulting them or worse, be prosecuted by some international court and then sent to some dark dreary prison for an imaginary law or regulation that someone may think I broke, I will only say that I am very disappointed…

• Games Freezing

pjrobbo - - Bug Reports and Issues

I've had similar issues for the past couple of months, very laggy. The map appears to freeze especially after commands are issued. A map zoom +- seems to help refresh. That's been my work around.

• What are you reading?

pjrobbo - - Off Topic

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ― George Orwell, 1984

• C00L Mus1c

pjrobbo - - Off Topic

JINJER - Pisces (Live Session) | Napalm Records youtube.com/watch?v=SQNtGoM3FVU

• I have just played in my second alliance v alliance match. It was instantly ruined by gold spending from the opposition when his airforce of 8 tactical bombers appeared from just one, level 2 airbase on day 3. At that point the match was null and void for me. The alliances with the most gold Inevitably win and rise high in the table. Which alliances have and use the most gold? Yes, it's not hard to figure. I won't be baited into gold purchase by those alliances and accounts. I'd hate to see call…

• C00L Mus1c

pjrobbo - - Off Topic

Miserere mei, Deus - Allegri youtube.com/watch?v=H3v9unphfi0

• I wonder if some of us played too much Grand Theft Auto as children.

• “I may be stupid, as you say, to believe in honour and friendship and loyalty without price. But these are virtues to be cherished, for without them we are no more than beasts roaming the land.” ― David Gemmell, Shield of Thunder

• Oh, we can? That's very kind of you Hans! I guess it's affecting everyone then.

• Me too. Games joined seems to have had a recent reset along with maps joined.

• I mysteriously unlocked 22 awards today but can't claim them. Error code -22.

• Game problems

Thanks for the response although I'm left wondering if this is a repairable bug or do we just have to work around it.

• Game problems

Quote from VorlonFCW: “This always occurs when you split planes while they are already in the air. ” You made me double check I hadn't split the planes whilst in the air and I hadn't. I had a stack of 24 on the ground, Irapuato. Stack was refuelled with no commands pending. I split one fighter from the grounded stack, sent him south west to ID shipping off-shore. Next patrol command I give defaults to eastern sector.

• Game problems

Ok, so maybe my question should be, why does the patrol zone default to the east when I'm clearly patrolling the south west? Is this a deliberate mechanism? So now I can fly that single fighter from it's current south west patrol zone(an order it was happy to accept and execute), directly to the eastern patrol zone without stopping to refuel but I can't continue to patrol the original south western sector. Defaulting to the east makes no sense. I was never there.

• Game problems

This was my first attempt with map attachments so I'm not sure if I did it correctly but they displayed at least. I uploaded the two screenshots then you have an option to add them to the document as a thumbnail or full size.

• Game problems

Planes patrol sector intermittent bug. Game 3,098,121 Map Pacific I've had this odd little bug happen at least 3 times in different games but always on this Pacific map. Hopefully you can see two map attachments. My single fighter patrolling south west of his airbase. Image two, I select patrol, you'll notice the green patrol zone has moved to the east sector.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a4c8d622514f40f10dd6c1c14forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a4c8d622514f40f10dd6c1c14

• Anyone a motorcycle enthusiast?

pjrobbo - - Off Topic

Indeed, stay within the grey blur! Lol. Kwaka GPz900R was my toy back in the day, 80's/90's. Even then she'd hit 150mph/240Kmh, although riding pillion on a Kwak ZX10 at 160mph/257kmh was far more terrifying with barely a grab rail to hang on to. The wind pressure was almost lifting me from the seat. You certainly feel alive after a run like that.

• Call of War’s 5 Year Anniversary

pjrobbo - - News

youtube.com/watch?v=kgWpz9Yf-mY

• Action could not be processed by server.