Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2020

furkanzoap - - Suggestions / Criticism

@hakijaa Su57* If admins balance the cost of topol they'll easily obstruct spamming.

• Call of War 2020

Thanks I'll check it out

• Yeah it asked me first to try then i press on yes button after that i see alpha servers but nothing. all empty

• Call of War 2020

CALL OF WAR 2020 I know they wont do it but I just wanna say this game should also have 2020 matches. New technology, new buildings, new vehicles and infantries such as: + Instead of tigers and shermans there could be Leopard and Abrahams... + F16s, F35s, Stealth bombers, Su35, Su57... + Nuclear, anti-missle system and ballistic rockets TOPOL-M, Patriot, S400, Arrow-2... *anti missile can have %33 chance like in real.* + Modern warships and submarines + Spec forces instead of commando GIGN, Delt…

• Looking For a RP Group

furkanzoap - - Roleplaying Threads

Hi Im level 40 and looking for a roleplay group to play and communicate on whatsapp. If you got one let me know.

• Looking For a RP Group

Hi Im level 40 and looking for a roleplay group to play and communicate on whatsapp. If you got one let me know.

• Looking for an alliance

furkanzoap - - Recruitment Centre

Im level over 40 and looking for an alliance I can communicate on whatsapp.

• Hospital and Service Base As you can see damaged units heals so slow, sometimes it takes lots of days... I know people would spam hospital behind battle lines to heal them then make them fight again so what if we make hospitals which takes much rare material and other needs with much daily upkeep then put heal limit by levels like: Level1 Hospital- 1 slot to heal.. takes 24 hours Level2 Hospital- 2 slot.. takes 20 hours Level3 Hospital- 3 slot.. takes 18 hours same as service bases... So hospita…

• Hospital and Service Base As you can see damaged units heals so slow, sometimes it takes lots of days... I know people would spam hospital behind battle lines to heal them then make them fight again so what if we make hospitals which takes much rare material and other needs with much daily upkeep then put heal limit by levels like: Level1 Hospital- 1 slot to heal.. takes 24 hours Level2 Hospital- 2 slot.. takes 20 hours Level3 Hospital- 3 slot.. takes 18 hours same as service bases... So hospita…

• Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately the enemy has railway artillery but lastnight we handled most of his units, now his 56 units of army is less than 20. We are trying to do guerilla tactics, hitting and pulling them to us to get them in missile range. For now everything works fine. Also I didnt know the actual rocket damage is dividing to enemy unit quantity. My username on game: furkanzoap in case if you want

im interested but i can hardly message on game by using tv for playing.

• We have over 5 pieces of level-2 rockets and enemy has a group army which has 56 units in one. Enemy has anti-airs, artilleries, commandos, tanks, infantries and antitank vehicles all together. 1- How should we attack/defend? 2- How much damage each rocket gonna give against that army?