Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was thinking, would´nt it be great if you got a small animation on the screen when you clicked a battle clock where you see what units are fighting, the number of killed enemy soldiers and the number of casualties in just that battle. Maybe some small soldiers shooting at each other too.

• Whats CoN?

• Panzergrenadier-Division Grossdeutschlan is a alliance in this beautiful game and we are on the hunt for new players! Website(link): Panzergrenadier-Division Grossdeutschland Call of war name: Panzergrenadier-Division Grossdeutschlan Hope you join us and see you soon!

• I have problems with one of my internal games in my alliance. I created a game for 2 people with a password and I joined it but when one of my alliance member was going to join he got the message: not accepted yet. How could he get accepted? How can he enter the game? Please help

• Coast defenses

Ovelove - - Suggestions / Criticism

Alright, this thing with naval artillery was a bad idea but I still think naval fortresses is a good and fun thing that could be easily implemented in the game.

• Coast defenses

Ovelove - - Suggestions / Criticism

Call of war is a really good game, but there is just one thing. Landing by sea is to easy, I mean the step where the troops disembark. You should be able to build coast defenses that will make it possible for you too meet enemy troops before they land. At the moment the only way u can meet the enemy if they land in your territory and you want defensive advantage is by bunker who is only activated in the province capital. Therefore it would be fun if you could meet the enemy at the shore with def…