Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alongside the troop research tree. I think there should also be a technological research tree. The technological research tree should allow you to further upgrade and improve you army and your country. For example, It'd allow you to research a new upgrade that increases all infantry type troops speed by 10%. Or perhaps increase all units HP by 2%. Another example is maybe the ability to open up a new production slot in any province that has a Level 5 Factory, A level 3 Infrastructure and a Capit…

• Map Ideas

Wecris - - Suggestions / Criticism

Maybe a "battle of the continents" map would be fun. A 5 player map. Playable continents would be North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Australia should be AI since any player controlling it would be too far away from any other continent. Every continent has massive production and perhaps 100 urban cities or less. Maximum amount of coalitions would be 2 and the amount of members would also be 2.

• The Icon is an issue

Do you mean the resource icons? If you do mean them then I guess the old ones were a bit better. But that isn't really a reason to delete your account(s?).

• Ideologies

Hey, my country needs more money, I'll make it a democracy.(a few days later) Oh my treasuries full but now my resources are low, I'll turn it to communism. (a few days later) Damn my treasuries empty again, guess I'll make it a democracy...Unless you can only change your ideology once, this idea will make for easy exploits.

• I think that adding different research trees to the three troop types would be a bit interesting. As far as I see there are three type of troop types. For example (I'll classify the troop types by their tank colors since it's easier), America has brown tanks. Russia has the green weird tanks. And Germany has the grey-blue tanks. Perhaps the brown troop type (like Americas) should have better infantry than the grey troop type (like Germany's), but the grey troop type has better tanks than the bro…

• Mults

I've recently discovered an exploit where you can play as multiple countries on a single map, I doubt I'm the first one to have realized it. You can easily feed your main country with the other follower countries you can easily create by playing on the browser version. I think that the game should think of a way to stop this since it makes playing against these Mults unfair . This game once cooperated with An online game company (or something like that) called Good Game Studios. I've played thei…