Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Edepedable there are literally 2 functions provided by the game itself to communicate without spies being able to intercept msges lol. being the alliance chat and coalition chat. if you believe that using a discord chat to say the things you would according to you say in a diplomacy chat so that spies cant intercept them days later which isnt even relevant anymore in most cases is cheating then there is something wrong with you lol

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from HRoulain: “Quote from Zundert The Terrible: “Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. ” This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating. ” I agree to this 100%. The only reason I have ever used discord myself is because a team member had issues with the in game chat system. I sometimes play game with a friend I know from real life. We always communicate via the game to make it a…