Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Donk2.0: “Wow, that is strange. I've had the same issue. This is probably the most cursed thing I have seen in a while. ” its pretty annoying as well haha. its not game breaking i think but its not easy to play with. good things its in a doomsday map where its basicly just point farming haha

• only when you click on show relations you can make up the countries again but when it is off i have no clue where the countries are i only see the capitals. in other maps i do not have this issue only in doomsday

• Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from straw-hat: “Am i the only person who has no borderlines anymore when i entered the doomsday maps? ” Can you further elaborate on the issue and/or send a screenshot? I don't really understand what you are seeing. ” for whatever reason a screenshot is not working here since a unknown error is occuring during upload, but to elaborate normally when you look at countries there are grey lines that are marking their borders. these grey lines do not excist anymore in doom…

• Am i the only person who has no borderlines anymore when i entered the doomsday maps?

• happy new year all

straw-hat - - Off Topic

and best wishes to all of you.

• im a fan of the Halo franchise so i name my battleships mostly according to names given to the Covenant ships in the halo games (High Charity, Long night of Solace, Holy Respite, Shadow of Intent), Enduring Conviction) and if i have a large fleet comprising of multiple ships (Fleet of Sacred Concecration, Fleet of Furious Redemption, Fleet of Retribution) just to give a few examples. nukes or railwayguns i rarely give names to

• Air Battle

straw-hat - - General Discussions

not sure if i will cut myself in my fingers now, but with interceptors, when patrolling in same circle as enemy fighters/bombers never let your timer reach o. always move your circle a little bit so timer starts again, you do more damage defending then attacking even though the stats may say otherwise. try a 1 vs 1 interceptor with my tactic and you will see that the interceptor attacking always looses more hp then the interceptor you move a tiny bit every time so that he always defends.

• Artillery is Underrated

artilery, anti tank, anti air put 5 of each in same stack with light tanks to take provinces quickly and there is almost no battle you can not win. increase stack size the bigger you become to make them almost impossible to kill or keep them small for maximum dmg efficiency and attack on a large front. they are just ideal and at the end only seasoned players can defeat it or just spam nukes on them

• Hallo NopNop, Waar we mee beginnen is compleet hetzelfde alleen de manier van opbouwen zal waarschijnlijk anders zijn, ook heeft het er heel erg mee te maken wat je allemaal tegen komt in de begin fases van een map, kan je makkelijk uitbreiden of niet? in een andere map ben ik de kleinste met iets van 300 punten en het is dag 43. Daarnaast ligt het er ook aan met wie je samenspeeld, ik speel graag met mn alliantie genoten samen en in onze discord delen wij allelij informatie wat ons helpen om ei…

• hahaha, yeah why we named our coalition like that i dont know. 5 vs 5 sounds good.

• that is possible yes, if you have discord you can also contact me on that. straw-hat#1982

• hi sorry for late responce, but you guys still looking for a alliance battle?

• ussually i never show my face on forums but i'm looking for alliance battles so im scrolling in this section XD

• thats a shame, would you still like to do a alliance battle though?

• you guys still looking for a challange?

• with each building having their own production and research tab. does this mean you can research every unit of every type at same time or like now 2 researches at a time? if at same time, is it possible to queu them??

• Games

Currently because of server capacity players can not make maps besides Europa road to war, Europa battle between nation and 1939 blitzkrieg. When or if this will be expanded to 50 or 100 player maps i can't say. To start a map in your alliance. Simply go to alliance tab, click alliance games and then select 1 of 3 versions availeble.

• well if you use the atomic bomber you basicly have a kamikaze cuz it kills itself once detonated lol