Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch Notes - 2020-07-28

Akiar - - News

Patch Notes - 2020-07-28 Attention, Generals! While the next release for Call of War is already in preparations, we took the time to take care of some issues that bothered you recently and that we wanted to implement with today’s patch. Please find the complete list of this update below. Bug fixes: - We resolved an issue that prevented range units to attack units hidden in fortresses automatically. - We fixed an issue that allowed game admins of system generated game rounds and events to remove …

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Akiar - - News

Quote from white bird: “SNIP But if anyone knows one way or the other how this part of the game mechanics has been set up, I would appreciate hearing back from you. Thx. ” Hey white bird, What you describe is currently the intended game behaviour. Say you have researched infrantry level 5. If you have a province with level 5 barracks you will only be able to produce level 5 infrantry there. If you want to produce infrantry of a lower level you will have to do this in a province with barracks of …

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Akiar - - News

Attention Generals! In the last news we communicated the changes to urban provinces and new buildings. Now the first test event for Call of War 1.5 is about to start. To be fully prepared, please read up on more changes in this brand new version! Mechanics changes Let’s start with the changes regarding game mechanics. As the title of the game says, this game is about war. Therefore we don’t want to punish players anymore for waging wars and conquering provinces. That is why in CoW 1.5 the morale…

• Quote from gusv: “Quote from Akiar: “SNIP ” I understand the rationale for doing this. Urban centers normally have a high number of industry and commerce that produce a lots of goods, manpower, and income that contribute to the national wealth. However, I feel that some rural provinces should still produce basic raw materials (e.g. food, oil, metals, and rare materials) to reflect reality. Never seen any major wheat fields, oil rigs, or mines in the middle of any city ... ” I will quote @freezy …

• I would like to ask everyone to keep this discussion civil as we will have to start deleting posts if you don't. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Attention Generals! We already mentioned that Call of War 1.5 brings major updates and changes to the game, which we will test in events. Today we will present you with the first details on these changes. Let’s start with the changes to buildings and to urban provinces! Urban provinces are the industrial hearts of all states and we feel this should be represented in Call of War as well. With Call of War 1.5 urban provinces will be the only places where units and their respective production build…

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Akiar - - News

Attention Generals! We are very excited to finally kick off Call of War 1.5! Call of War 1.5 is the next big update that brings a lot of changes to the game which we will test in a series of special events. We teased this in our patch notes the last couple of weeks, but now it is the time to share the news. Call of War Game Designer “freezy” spent quite some time on Call of War 1.5 and is likely the best person to explain what we want to achieve with the update. “With Call of War 1.5 we want to …