Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steam Achievements

Valewonca034 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from freezy: “Hello, I am sorry for that experience and thank you for your report. I forwarded it for investigation. ” Hello, I'm happy to tell you this got fixed yesterday and I'm coming back to the game tomorrow! Thank you.

• Steam Achievements

I posted about this on June on this forum and got no response, so I'm trying again. Some of you might remember that time when some people received almost all the "Win X matches in X map" achievements at once, I was one of those people. This got fixed in the game but on Steam the problem remains, I still have those achievements and that's not even the main problem, all of my achievement progress has stopped on Steam. You can check this out by looking at my COW profile (Same name as in this forum)…

• Steam Achievements

Just in case no one noticed yet, Steam achievements for COW are not recording any progress, at least for me. I believe this started happening right after or soon after the day every player got like 20 achievements as a mistake.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “This issue is still under investigation. Is anyone in a tournament island map that has started so that you are able to move units around? ” So far everything in-game is normal, I joined 2 matches and got kicked out of 1 for not choosing team and leaving, what doesn't work is the team selection. Most people don't want to select random and just leave, so matches are left with only the people that clicked on random (5 [2v3] and 3 [3v0] in my cases) and after those that didn't…

• Call of War’s 5 Year Anniversary

Valewonca034 - - News

I remember needing to use gold to join a Tournament Island match. Is that still the case? And will winning these count towards the achievement of this map?

• It's a good idea, realistic, but I think they should implement rivers first.

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Valewonca034 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “I often see one of these three being started although a different scenario is currently in the rotation... or do I miss something here(?) ” This. I've been waiting for an Antartica match to start for over a day now, even tho Antartica is the current map in rotation only games created are Pacific Conquest and Homefront...

• Elite AI for All

Valewonca034 - - News

I do love the fact that Elite AI is the default AI now (Kinda worried if it's going to scare off new players though), but I am not getting points for my profile by killing AI units nor I see the reputation meter in diplomacy, does this only work on matches that were created after the update?

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Valewonca034 - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from Valewonca034: “If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again. ” Hey Valewonca034,thanks for letting us know. I forwarded the issue to the devs. We will take a look at i…

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Valewonca034 - - News

If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again.

• It is not a beta game, I can even give you the ID 2745347. When I got tired of waiting I fixed it by clicking on the unit like 50 times, most of the times I couldn't select any of them, a few times I could select only one of them and, as I said, I had to click like 50 times until I could finally select all of them, separate the ground units from the submarine and send them to attack. Next time I will probably break my mouse lol. Now only problem left is the stats not working, I launched the atta…

• A little bit more info, as you can see in the second photo I posted, the strenght of the unit is 0.0. I have also tried selecing all of my armies at once, looking at the summary of all my units I have 12 medium tanks, 37 subs and 22 anti air in total, counting the 4 units that are bugged, but when I press divide it only says I have 10 medium tanks, 36 subs and 21 anti air.

• First there is this other bug that has been going on for weeks that does not register PvP kills on the stats and the achievements, again? What's the point of playing if your battles don't even matter to your profile? "Whatever I'll just finish this match and then see what to do". I've been planning this invasion for over a week now, and the day I finally decide to launch it the game starts to break even more. Basically every time I click on this 3 unit army of 2 medium tanks and one anti-air esc…

• Realistic, but yeah it's not happening in our current context.

• Has this been fixed or is it still going? Cause I haven't taken part in any PvP combat since, just AI, and I still haven't received the EXP for the 14 active infantry units that I killed (12 with artillery and 2 with subs) last week. I ask because this week I will start a major PvP war and I don't want all my kills to be ignored again.

• Research Balancing Update

Valewonca034 - - News

Quote from freezy: “Thanks for the feedback! To those worried about food: With this change you actually have a higher food income than before, because the food consumption of provinces was reduced. Therefore it is easier to have a positive food production, and that additional food can now also be invested into research. ” I'm yet to enter a new game but that is great to hear, I still don't necessarely view research taking food instead of goods as realistic but I'll give it a chance.

• Research Balancing Update

Valewonca034 - - News

I am also not really hyped about research taking grain instead of goods, I don't see that as a realistic thing, ¿Why would military research cost food? And goods are even more useless now. AI better start selling a lot more grain on the market now cause I'm gona have problems lol.

• You are not the only one with this problem, same thing for me stats and achievements stopped working.

• Sorry, mine is 2745347 and I believe it is ranked.

• Happened to me aswel, just killed 14 infantry units with artillery, didn't receibe EXP, the K/D ratio on my profile didn't updated itself, same thing with achievements, I sure hope that it's just stuck and my progress will be registered when it's fixed.