Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 294.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'll look into it

• Medieval Knights Templar is looking for a challenge! We are a fair and honest alliance who enjoys a good game of skill and respect. Depending on the skill level, Medieval Knights Templar 1 or 2 can fight your alliance. To setup a challenge, please contact General Nightman on the forum or message him on discord General Nightman#7809 All the best, General Nightman MKT Head Officer

• I would like to challenge your alliance this week.

• Alliances

General Nightman - - Questions and Answers

As it is linked to HC, you can only create one map per month, and thus only one internal map per month. Perhaps this is your problem?

• Quote from Tasmine: “Rocket can hit moving target if they close enough. ” Highly unlikely, because rockets are incredibly fast and units aren't. But if you try to move them when the rocket has 20 seconds till impact, your going to take damage. Rockets do 5km splash damage, for future reference.

• it is my guess that, when you launch the level 2 rocket against 4 Anti-air guns, that the damage will be spread over the 4 units (with the factors dante bugler noted earlier) and you will lose about 20% HP from the stack, if there are no buildings or anything else in the province.

• MOD OF THE MONTH

General Nightman - - Off Topic

The Current SMOD's are Emimen2891, Ay Blinkin and Stormbringer50.

• The Medieval Knights Templar Alliance is currently looking for experienced players who love to play the game. Skill and activity is what we are searching for. Our alliance is currently focused on alliance battles; we play one challenge almost every week. Our alliance is currently ranked at #63 amongst all alliances. We are an active bunch, who use communication as a great strength to win battles. To be considered to join the alliance, you must join our discord channel: discord.gg/XSFNYP9 To appl…

• MOD OF THE MONTH

Quote from Boozo: “In a post I previously wrote, it talks of the “greatest mod of all time” and how there should be a mod of the month. So why not continue the tradition? Last month (October)’s mod of the month was Dante Bugler1 This month is: Most Helpful Mod - OutKast1 Funniest Mod - Dv8nt (king of sad jokes) Nicest Mod - Dante Bugler1 ” No offense, but since when does October come before December?

• If your not currently in a match, my alliance would be interested in a match in the near future.

• Repair and heal

General Nightman - - General Discussions

Quote from Restrisiko: “ Quote from Chuck: “No matter if you could heal / repair faster, easier, cheaper, not at all or otherwise .. -- ..there would be the same possibilities in the game for everyone, just as it already is .. -- .. so, the key is not the rate of healing but the avoidance of damage / losses .. .. therefore: Learn to fight better and you will need less healing ! ” ” No matter how good you are, every now and then you will lose health on some units, and come up against odds that wi…

• Call of War Quiz

I liked the quiz, (missed a few) but I am really curious why using artillery, nuclear rockets, and tank destroyer to defend paris gets me points taken off. They are perfectly fine units that work. Also, why is there no right answer to "What is a slow unit that has enormous fire power to compensate for its speed?" And why put a "Other" slot if its going to be wrong? Other than that, it was pretty fun.

• Repair and heal

But travel time is key. Sure, I can make a new tank in Germany faster than healing one. But if I am invading brazil, it will take me 3 days to ship it down there, and it's quite dangerous to do so.

• Repair and heal

I actually really like the idea, and I'll explain why: 1. I might not always want to build new units. Units take food and oil to produce, that I might just not have at that moment 2. I can't transport new units to the front- Often times, when doing a long range invasion, its hard to get reinforcments to wounded troops. This might help 3. Healing troops is quite slow.- At 15% of damage taken per day, it takes a week to heal no matter how much damage you take. This might help invasions go along qu…

• A good point to remember about heavy tanks, while they may be powerful, are extremely slow and use a inordant amount of oil. I don't like to waste research on medium or heavy tanks, but I build them occasionally for fun. Medium tanks aren't bad for pushing infantry though.

• Nuclear Bombers are quite easy targets for AA, you only need about 5-6 fighters or AA units to take them down. get a big enough stack, and they will go down in flames. Using spies is the best way to prevent this disaster, if its right across from your border, and he is going to attack you anyways, just send in all the spies you can spare as soon as you notice it. Have some strat bombers in reserve so you can strike it when you come in range.

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

That was a lightning fast reponse.

• G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

Quote from VorlonFCW: “I don't make the list? ” *weeps over in corner*

• Favorite Games and why

Quote from KrestelGaming: “TF2, CSGO, Forge of Empires and Call of War are my favourite games ” A fellow brother

• Naval forces have played deciding roles in many battles over the years in the major wars of societies. Many times a massive army, millions of men and artillery cannot be used because they would be defeated by a navy. In this guide, we will take a look at how to use the various naval units and tactics in Call of War. Types of Ships Submarine- Probably the best naval unit in Call of war, the submarine is cheap, fast and easy to build, taking only a lvl 1 port and an IC. It's very good against batt…