Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Bluephantom956: “I like the idea. I have had to backstab/be backstabbed as a weaker Coalition Member for victory. The Rule though, could be that nobody can join if the members of the Coalition already control xx% of the points ” I know its a bit late @Bluephantom956 ,but I missed the last part of your post about the joining rule, and saw it only now. I totally agree. I'd say after 75% control no new members.

• I'm glad that others, namely @Bluephantom956 and @purplepizza117 share my views. Now lets hope this becomes a feature.

• In a few matches now, the situation has arisen where I have had to backstab loyal allies to be able to win the game. There have also been cases where I have been unable to declare war on a hostile coalition, in defence of an ally, because of the Morale Penalty on my provinces. As such, I propose the following: A coalition, consisting of up to 25 players, if in control of 100% of the victory points in a match, can win collectively and share the gold reward proportionally. This would eliminate mat…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Hearts of Iron 4. ” Sounds great....I'll look it up. Thanks so much.

• Quote from nemuritor98_: “is this one finished too or not yet? ” No, not finished yet. Hopefully it will fairly soon though. Although I believe that I'm not alone in saying that further input would be greatly appreciated.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Liberinsula: “I think I will be for a good while....just did a bit of travelling and couldn't really connect to cow ” I'm only on the forums now. CoW got a bit boring when I got HoI4. ” Hol4? What is that? New game?

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Thanks! Hope you're staying for good. ” I think I will be for a good while....just did a bit of travelling and couldn't really connect to cow

• @Pablo22510 ......glad to see you to.

• Hey Everybody. Liber's back. Been looking for a 100 player match to join......never seems to be as many open 100 player matches as before.... For anyone who's aware of an open 100 player match, or password-protected one they'd be willing to let me in, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

• Maps On Mars

Liberinsula - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Not A Communist: “A space themed bytro game sounds good to me.. ” Same with me.....even if its just a semi-joke

• The Bestest Pickup Lines

Liberinsula - - Off Topic

Quote from MentalCoffee: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “It mustve hurt when you fell from heaven, can I see the scars? ” A little cliché, but always classic. ” Very, very true. A reliable, albeit overused, option

• Unit Deletion, Etc....

Liberinsula - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from oceanhawk: “yes I agree, and maybe the level of the IC count determine some factor as well ” I don't think the level of IC should really help it.....just doesn't really make sense, since those facilities are strictly for production and not maintenance

• Unit Deletion, Etc....

Quote from oceanhawk: “I love the idea of the reserve, however I think it should be longer than 3 hours, much much longer. Like 24 hours, otherwise, I like ” I agree that longer deactivation and reactivation times would be good. We could maybe use the production time of a unit to determine how long it takes.

• Unit Deletion, Etc....

Hey everyone. Recently I was doing some thinking as to how to add more depth to cow, some richer cream so to speak. What I think should be a feature is the deletion/scrapping of units that become obsolete (eg militia in late game) or too costly to pay for upkeep in this case of an economic crisis, be it through losses of production or a planning gaffe. What I envision is that ground unit and air units would have an option to "disband," and naval units would be able to "scrap." For the air and gr…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Liberinsula: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Thanks for showing me the Wyvern, @Liberinsula. Such a cool plane! Fell in love with it! ” It certainly is a cool plane.....a fighter that could carry a torpedo! A shame it saw so little service though......the turboprop's development woes saw it miss both WW II and Korea.Also, about the self-propelled artillery problem....I may have a solution * Level * Unit * 1 * Birch Gun * 2 * Bishop * 3 * Sexton 25 pdr ” Thanks so much…

• Quote from Thor321: “Replace the TBF Avenger with the Fairiy Spearfish; the capabilites are similar but it is British and that is what matters. ” Mmm....the Spearfish.....it did only reach prototype stage though.....I think the Wyvern is probably a better fit, seeing as it did become operational. And in any case, we took out all American aircraft BTW nice profile pic of a Sea Dart

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Thanks for showing me the Wyvern, @Liberinsula. Such a cool plane! Fell in love with it! ” It certainly is a cool plane.....a fighter that could carry a torpedo! A shame it saw so little service though......the turboprop's development woes saw it miss both WW II and Korea. Also, about the self-propelled artillery problem....I may have a solution * Level * Unit * 1 * Birch Gun * 2 * Bishop * 3 * Sexton 25 pdr

• Quote from Pablo22510: “I have taken ages to finish this, so at least leave a like. Please fill in the missing spaces: Light Tanks:1. Cruiser Mk III 2. Mk III Valentine 3. Mk V Covenanter 4. Mk VI Crusader Medium Tanks: 1. M3 Grant 2. Sherman III 3. Mk VIII Cromwell 4. Comet Tank 5. Centurion Heavy Tanks: 1. Mk IV Churchill 2. Black Prince Tank 3. Conqueror Mk I Tactical Bomber: 1. Vickers Vildebeest 2. Hawker Hind 3. Fairey Barracuda 4. De Havilland Mosquito 5. Fairey Battle 6. Bristol Blenheim…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Liberinsula: “Sounds like a plan......the suggestions to omit the Firefly in favour of the Comet, and to include the Centurion (a contemporary of the Leopard I and M46 Patton, tanks already in cow), certainly have my vote of confidence. ” Quote from Pablo22510: “I was thinking, the M7 Priest was only American-used. Any ideas for anything that could replace it? ” ” You could use the Sexton SPG. It was designed as a substitute for the Priest, because the 105mm ho…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Will do what all of you said, @GreatbigHippo, @TankBuster, @Liberinsula. ” Sounds like a plan......the suggestions to omit the Firefly in favour of the Comet, and to include the Centurion (a contemporary of the Leopard I and M46 Patton, tanks already in cow), certainly have my vote of confidence.