Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sound

Ozzone - - News

What are the odds?

• Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02

Ozzone - - News

I'm getting in the games fine, but the chat pullout is broken. Any chance of getting that fixed?

• Change to in-game chat

Ozzone - - Suggestions / Criticism

It would be nice if we could select/deselect which tabs we want to see in the Chat window. I never use Global or Help but often use Alliance and Coalition and a whisper now and then. Unless I stretch out the window, those tabs keep moving around. Also, is it possible you can fix them so they don't reorder when you select a different tab? That makes it even worse. Thanks Ozzone

• Servers Down

Ozzone - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Killer8282: “They said on another thread that it would take an hour. ” Which thread?

• Servers Down

Quote from Marching in Place: “Don't know whether this would help with updates, but maybe, instead of just reloading/refreshing the map(s), BYTRO should require players to log off completely, including the Home Page, and then log back on... Just an idea. ” I doubt that would change anything.

• Servers Down

Quote from VorlonFCW: “The "update" was the first attempt at resolving this issue. Unfortunately that did not resolve the issue. This was not a scheduled release of new features. ” Then can you give us a rough idea on what caused it?

• Servers Down

Actually Kaibil it happened right after the last update. At least that was when my game stopped working.

• Servers Down

Developers? So it's a code issue? Latest update not tested fully? Full previous version reload? Been there, done that. More than once.

• Servers Down

Same problem in southern California. All my games down.

• Quote from cycle9: “Not likely to be corrected, since the fundamental aspect of patrol is foreign to the basic static nature of CoW. ” No offense but that is not a good excuse. You don't put a feature into a program that doesn't work properly and don't fix it. The field of view is bugged when patrolling. Not correcting it is a sign of laziness.

• Quote from Mr Selfridge: “Regarding the original Bug discussed and your response to it: While this is a good explanation it does not explain the loss of control of the planes and the forced return to the airport and certainly it does not explain the re fuel phenomenon. On Side note: I haven't ever found the circle to be in accurate. It does sometimes afford a certain extension but never a retraction. ” I wanted to resurrect this thread because it's been almost a year and this bug still doesn't a…

• Lets Talk Feedback

Ozzone - - News

Is there any chance you can start showing levels of units in the split window? Gets confusing when you can't tell which levels you are splitting. 1.5 is going to have lots of different levels in the same stack. -Ozzone

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “But if the entire world is in different coalitions, this will turn the map into a Christmas tree which will look really weird... ” Then do it at least once each year over the holidays. For the holiday spirit. Ho ho ho.

• Transport planes?

Actually the very first transport helicopters weren't invented until 1947. There were some various airplane transports being used during the war but no helicopters.

• Supply Drops

Here's what I'd like to see with the supply drop. We get to select which province we want it to drop in. A mistake can be made (which often happens in wartime) and it lands in an adjacent province. Drops on center point. Must pick up with ground unit. Can pick up in allies provinces as long as share map is active. We get to choose 3 resources. Occasionally the requisition sergeant screws up and gives you a different resource or only 2 resources. Such is war. We get to select a desired blueprint.…

• New Changes are BAD(Beta)

Ozzone - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Quote from f118: “Quote from Ozzone: “I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the manpower issue. Without manpower, you can't build. Unlike other resources that can be increased by upgrading Industry, manpower isn't upgradeable. Does anyone else have a thought about this. Does it make the game better or worse. I haven't decided yet because I haven't had enough play time in 1.5 to determine…

• I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. This may have already been discussed, but I'm not going to go through every single post to find out. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the manpower issue. Without manpower, you can't build. Unlike other resources that can be increased by upgrading Industry, manpower isn't upgradeable. You have to conquer/control more provinces. Players can no longer just sit tight on the core provinc…

• General Nightman, I wasn't asking what the SBDE was based on. That's an entirely different discussion of itself. What I was trying to get at was what is the base damage before calculating other factors that can modify it even lower. Simply that base damage is always Condition * SBDE. Final net damage may be entirely different.

• Can one of the experts here tell me if this is the correct calculation? I'm using the Tac Bomber Lvl 4 example above. The base damage output is basically the condition times the SBDE? For example: Condition: 234.4 hit points (HP) = 94% (or is the 234.4 the value after multiplying by .94?) State-based damage efficiency: 64% (234.4 * .94) * .64 = 141.01 or 234.4 * .64 = 150.01 - Ozzone

• K/D ratio numbers

Ozzone - - Questions and Answers

So it's based on the value assigned. Is there a list of values of all units?