Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've been waiting an event to come up since July, and nothing. They are always 100,30 or 22 maps but never the good like x4 ,Nuclear-Scale or the one I'm seeking constantly: 1944 endsieg. Anyone got an schedule to check the order of events playing through the game. it exists? or they just put them randomly every week?.

• Abusive players

Marcos Sicilia - - Suggestions / Criticism

As you can see there are minimal 8 contacts where the players shares or give information to another, and no mentioning the amount of resources that they are flowing too. Guys, knowing their rank on the rating's game, it is normal?, I mean, Can I report them by the proofs given?. Or may I forget about it? Because Ethiopia did it and they are still playing. And to be honest the average player can't play. More counting that is a x4 game.

• Abusive players

PROOFS Translated to: Información compartida = shared information compartir mapa = share map Guerra = war Comida = food Materiales raros = Uncommon materials Dinero = Moeny Mercancia = commodities Petróleo = refined oil/gas/fuel (whatever)

• Abusive players

Hi guys, Marcos here. You may understand the problem by the title. I've been dealing what I consider Wolf-packing and multi-account from a bunch of guys that not neccesarily should be working that way, let me explain further. I'm on a 100 map. Me and my friend are playing Spain and France, normal as usual. The trouble comes when you initialy see that an alliance from the CoW's game take 5 nations of Africa and 2 (not being on an alliance), making an step forward with them, shot terms, they are a…

• Abusive players

Hi guys, Marcos here. You may understand the problem by the title. I've been dealing what I consider Wolf-packing and multi-account from a bunch of guys that not neccesarily should be working that way, let me explain further. I'm on a 100 map. Me and my friend are playing Spain and France, normal as usual. The trouble comes when you initialy see that an alliance from the CoW's game take 5 nations of Africa and 2 (not being on an alliance), making an step forward with them, shot terms, they are a…

• I saw on the 25 map that the canary island are a secondary province, meaning in the game's logic that is part of a colony (what causes incomes of only 25%). This clasification is simply wrong as much as on a historical view. I wonder how many more provinces have been misclassified within the game.

• This would be interesting now. With emerge of graphics like (number of provinces, tecnology carrer, different resource incomes at the end switching to day 0 to the end and showing at the same time how the map is evolving). That would be great.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Try @freezy. I have to warn you however, many have tried and failed to discuss this issue. Bytro keeps this forum alive to give the impression that they listen to the player base, yet they never actually do. Gold in particular is a "We don't discuss our business model" issue. ” This is hard, more having been here for years . F for us.

• Wait a minute, He joined a foreign server? how? I want to do that since I came lol.

• Quote from BMfox: “The province morale related to the distance of your capital, the expansion rate morale penalty,... etc. are mechanics to hamper the fast progress of seasoned players so that slower, less experiences players still stand a chance on large maps. If you want to improve your morale you can build propaganda offices. ” It thought on the situation you gain enough or overly province moral by: propaganda office, distance of the capital, expansion rate morale, etc. That you can actually …

• It can be seen that way private but actually in real life this caracteristics are shown every time exists a conflict. In CoW the morale of the province is a "guide" to know how your population reacts to your actual form of govern. They simplified the term for province morale to a playable way to everyone. In some way for what I can recall, I tried to argument the use of numbers seen on the gameplay that actually dont create any or non changes on the actual game to be used for the porpuse of it; …

• Quote from Donk2.0: “Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Time to reupload after a year my current masterpiece of map suggestion. What the new players think of this? ” Good idea, It seemed to get a lot of support when it was posted. Was there any reason for its lack of implementation? ” I can't really tell . What I can understand; this are considerations promoted by the players and eventually corroborate by the mod's who send the suggestion to the "high ground" for late, being discussed for his actual us…

• Then my 1940 map would be a good suggestion for them for what you say.

• Like I said. Militia, commandos and submarines. I don't really understand why the persons vote but don't expouse their opinions. Interesting.

• Not actually. I'm playing the 2.0 ver's; I understand your points perfectly. It would be awesome combine the increase of combat skills adquired by the units, with the giving of a brand new model for the continue of his adventures. realisticly, when a promoted unit showed enough knowledge in a certain fight form, happens that the high ranks opt to improve their equipment first from other branches or units granting a whole new world of opportunitites that become 'la crème de la crème' form his old…

• This is the part of the community I love the most @BMfox. Yeah, actually seeing it that way, it's easier to perform that method to increase manpower in a code-logic than what I suggested before. But I might consider that my points are favorable to the audience who wants to scalate the game to a peak of details and ajusts with touchs of realism. Ilustrating better what a player would consider his own nation. Admit my old collegue, that my suggest can even be using the recruinment centers parallel…

• Time to reupload after a year my current masterpiece of solving manpower. What the new players think of this?

• Combat Experience

Time to reupload after a year my current masterpiece of combat experience. What the new players think of this?

• Time to reupload after a year my current masterpiece of map suggestions. What the new players think of this?

• Time to reupload after a year my current masterpiece of map suggestion. What the new players think of this?