Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI hiding money on market

Ronin - - Questions and Answers

Interesting idea, but i don't really have a friend in the game. Will just keep spying and waiting for opportunity. I just think its crap that the AI is allowed to do this. It takes away from one of the goals of the game. Taking capitals to earn cash to afford to keep growing. And what makes it worse is that on a report a couple days ago, both AI were listed in the top 5 wealthiest nations. Ah well, not going to stop me from killing them, just will wait longer.

Guess I wasn't clear on my question. I know I can hide my money. My question is, is there anything I can do to be able to get this AI's money?? Somehow get it out of the market so its available to be gotten when I capture his capital.

have been spying on a couple countries that use to be player controlled. They stopped playing about 5 days ago so AI has taken over. My spy report shows $0 cash in these 2 country's holdings. They both have HUGE buy orders for food, like 100k+ units of food, and to a lesser extent all the other resources have buy orders also . As a player, this sucks that the AI is hiding 100% of their cash reserves in the market, making it pointless for me to attack their capitals. Is there anything I can do?