Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Non-Core -75% penalty

CNiper - - Suggestions / Criticism

lol. Okay. If you guys like the build up for a month and attack strategy, I guess that is fun...for a day...

• Map Movement

This has been getting really frustrating for me to, especially when its late game and most of your provinces have units on it so you're zooming in to see which ones you can move or not and there is very little empty space. I would also like to add an upgrade to the filters button. Display Ground, Display Air, and Display Navy would help to select units even further.

• Quote from I Patton: “Quote from CNiper: “Hey community! I'm new here, although I've played Supremacy 1914 quite a lot, quick question. Why are Infantry described as "integral for taking cities" while Armour is described as "weak in urban settings", yet according to the manual they both deal .5 damage in Urban centers? Also, while defending Infantry deal 3.0 damage to other infantry but only 2.5 damage to Armour. I'm sure I'm overlooking something here, whats up? ” In case clarification (of the …

• Non-Core -75% penalty

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “No. I disagree. I am playing a game where all I have are core provinces. I was pretty formidable right up until the point where I was attacked by 12 rouge DD and 12 subs. I am rebuilding my army though and have massive stockpiles of everything except RM. I nearly have nuclear subs by the way. ” So, the developers want their game, titled "Call of War" to basically be people turtleing up for 20+ days until they get Nuclear Technology? That does not sound nearly as fun…

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from CNiper: “Hey community! I'm new here, although I've played Supremacy 1914 quite a lot, quick question. Why are Infantry described as "integral for taking cities" while Armour is described as "weak in urban settings", yet according to the manual they both deal .5 damage in Urban centers? Also, while defending Infantry deal 3.0 damage to other infantry but only 2.5 damage to Armour. I'm sure I'm overlooking something here, whats up? ” Ignore what bill said, yo…

• Non-Core -75% penalty

Coming from Supremacy 1914 this core province stuff is hard to accept. I understand why it was implemented but its extremely frustrating as it is very hard to expand and after all this is a war game. I think that the penalty should be reduced to 33% if you capture all core provinces of the person you are attacking. After 7 days of occupation it should be reduced further to 40%. This will make early game expansion a must and will actually have it rewarded in the long run. What do you guys think?

• Hey community! I'm new here, although I've played Supremacy 1914 quite a lot, quick question. Why are Infantry described as "integral for taking cities" while Armour is described as "weak in urban settings", yet according to the manual they both deal .5 damage in Urban centers? Also, while defending Infantry deal 3.0 damage to other infantry but only 2.5 damage to Armour. I'm sure I'm overlooking something here, whats up?

• Diplomunion

CNiper - - Alliance Introductions

Hey CoW community, my alliance is from a forum called Diplomunion.com - we used to play Supremacy 1914 pretty heavily and are now trying this new game. Impressed with the complexity so far, but kind of dismayed by a couple things, especially the permanent -75% multiplier when taking new provinces. Anyways, we have an in house game going on. The alliance is open to join, so just search it, join the game, get to know us! We have a thread on our game here diplomunion.com/index.php?thre…of-war.19988…