Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is what i think about being a small country in those matches: Ally with the big guy next door. Say you are Panama, ally with Colombia. Here's a list: Guatemala: Mexico, Panama: Colombia, Liberia: France, Yemen: Saudi Arabia, Danzig: Poland (Germany works too), Baltic States: USSR (Germany can work for Lithuania too), Denmark: Germany, Netherlands: Germany (UK works too), Belgium: France, UK, and/or Germany, and Luxembourg: Germany and France. Of course this list doesn't cover all of the lit…

• Notre Dame

Galaxy147 - - Off Topic

I know it is a bit late, but when stumbling across this, there was no way not to take a peek. It is very sad that something so tragic like this happened, especially to something that has survived so much, just like you said, *sigh* it truly is a shame that such a famous attraction had to get this kind of treatment, whatever the cause was, it was no where near deserving of it's horrible fate.

• I think that, although I wish the resource production and all the benefits of core-provinces could be applied, one thing that really bugs me: the lines. I am not saying to get rid of the lines but simply, make them softer! If any of you have ever played CoN, (Conflict of Nations) your occupied territory has the lines through it, but they are much softer. I think this would make things better and that way you look like a big empire rather than a small country with a lot of occupied territory.

• who would be better at CoW?

Galaxy147 - - Off Topic

Winston Churchill all the way! Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. If you're going through hell, keep going. Never, never, never give up. ~Winston Churchill

• Quote from attacker101: “you could just edit your post and put them in there instead of making a new message for all of them ” I agree with this, all you have to do is separate them using the magical key called enter. It's amazing the possibilities, right?

• war I think that the historic world wars should be an option for alliance games. I know it is bigger than the maximum amount of people that can be in an alliance, but let's be honest, some of the nations can be left alone and will not be a big deal. I have always wanted to do a WWII remake with my alliance that isn't limited to just Europe! It would make things much better and more fun and, not only my alliance, but other alliances, too, can experience a historical and realistic world war II wit…

• The Coconut Armada

Galaxy147 - - Alliance Introductions

Good for you!

• The Coconut Armada

Galaxy147 - - Alliance Introductions

Sadly, this alliance has dissolved...but a new one has arisen out of it's ashes like the great phoenix! The Second Coconut Armada! Join if you are 1. Active in general, and 2. Preferably active in chat.

• Favorite Time Periods

Galaxy147 - - Off Topic

Oh! I forgot to say! My favorite time period was the 18th century, so much happened from the French-Indian War to the 7 Years' War to the American and French Revolutions! An action-packed century! I also like basically the time period that the great Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth existed, hence my avatar. Damn you Austria and Russia! Damn you! I'd say that to Prussia but technically I like Prussia a teeny bit better than the PLC. Sorry Poland! Deutschland comes first for me!

• Favorite Time Periods

Galaxy147 - - Off Topic

I wanna know something. What is your favorite time period...other than WWII? Why? Like what century, or if it is more specific, say so! Like for example of a specific reply: "1914-1918 because of WWI!"

• I would agree strongly with this idea, once, my alliance did 2 separate WWII remakes and my friend in the alliance from the first one wanted to see how well I was doing in the second one and vice versa. It was too late to join the game and just take a peek at what had happened and we really wished we could see each other's games. I think this really could've fixed everything and would be a great thing to, at least, put some thought into! Iczz, you have my full support!

• Local Game Chat

Galaxy147 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I remember someone telling me that...I can only imagine why they got rid of it...

• Local Game Chat

Galaxy147 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I agree with this, but...the only problem is, what if people get into fights and spam the chat just like people do the newspaper.