Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keep in mind that when an Anonymous article is reported, we know immediately who wrote it and can take action if there is a violation.

• It is easier for some folks to blame gold rather than consider that they may have a thing or two to still learn about the game! At yes it should be reported when someone bashes folks who do use gold. None of us would be here without some folks purchasing some gold!

• Quiz Question

ttroutt - - Off Topic

A pretty amazing story that helped us learn a great deal about frontal lobe function. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

• Like Oflittleornoconcern, I was playing SW Africa in a world map. Unlike him, I had conquered nothing and was surrounded by a strong Coalition. I contacted a North American coalition, offered to ally and did what I could to assist them. Started with border intel and later Espionage which they could see via Shared Intelligence (a real benefit of High Command). Close to the end of the game, they had someone drop out and accepted my application. I ended up taking a good part of Africa while assisti…

• Quiz Question

ttroutt - - Off Topic

I would be interested to know if any of you guys recognize my Avatar. Pretty famous fellow in my line of work and just curious if others know about his incredible story!