Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I use artillery a lot, and an issue I have seen time and time again is that the damage is rarely what you'd expect it to be. I should preface this by saying that I do understand that SDBE, terrain, different damage on offense and defense/against different unit types all play a role in this. I'll pull an example from a recent game of mine. I was attacking Greater Finland and among a few fronts there were several conflicts. In one, I have two level 3 Artillery, both at 100% condition and by extens…

• I'd be glad to join your training alliance. 6 members is certainly enough to make a team. As I don't believe these forums have a direct message function I'm assuming I should send you a message in-game with my discord Username and # as well as submit an application to Training Alliance Two, unless of course you plan on sending me the instant invite link.

• I may be interested, depending on whether interest for my own alliance picks up or goes stagnant. One thing I would like to know, though, is whether the alliance uses or is open to using discord for communication. As I've said in other posts, the ability to give games their own channel and post images (e.g. for sharing espionage information) has been invaluable in alliances I've been part of in the past. Regarding qualifications, my account is level 37, province capture ratio is 2.01, human k/d …

• UPDATE: This alliance is no longer live as I've found another suitable alliance. We are a brand new alliance and are looking to develop an active membership. We are currently only recruiting players level 20 or higher. My reasoning for this is that even a decent performance in your first (tutorial) game can get you well past level 20. For this same reason we will also not be very harsh in sorting out applications based on stats such as captured/lost or k/d ratio, as after only one or two games i…

• Does the Newspaper report on the largest economies factor in consumption of resources by troops and population as well? What say I'm aware that I have a substantially larger military than that of another nation, but only a slightly less productive economy as according to the article. Would that be a result of the consumption from maintaining a larger army, or do I simply have a weaker economy? Thanks.

• The Flaw I'd like to point out is the ability for experienced players to join these games, with their main accounts, and still benefit from the, gaining gold and improving their stats off the backs of new players who really can't do anything at that rate but sit and hope that they don't find themselves in the destructive wake of these level 40-50+ players. With just about every Tutorial Mode game comes the player of such level, often the game host, who has far more experience and knows they'll b…

• I have Counter Espionage spies in several locations where I am certain there is sabotage and likely intelligence spying going on. Several days have passed and yet I'm they don't seem to be repelled by my counter-espionage. Is this just bad luck?

• Just for future note, there is a section dedicated to Alliance Recruitment.

• No. It was an A.I. so it never invaded anyone (Spain, Player Dropped out right away pretty much).

• Does seeing this in your Espionage Menu have any significance? airc56l.png Typically, a country's political relation with itself will just say Share Map, which kind of makes sense, but occasionally, I'll see a Country that is supposedly at war with itself. Is this based on whether or not a country is ruled by an A.I.? From what I've seen, that could be the case.

• Look down 2 threads below yours and you will find mine, about the same issue (previous text is a link to that thread). I am having the same bug. Vorlon responded to it, saying that "it is a known issue and they are working on it". I wasn't too worried about it. If you think it will affect your chances of entering an alliance, just let the seniority of the alliance know of it in an application message.

• I still disagree. One thing you always need to consider is that this is a game, not a war simulator. As such it's more important to take Balance in to mind than realism, even in the "Historic" Maps, what is changed to be more realistic is simply borders, not the starting economic strength or technological prowess of a country as it would've been in the WW2 Era. As interesting as it was reading about conventional weapons industries in India, I don't find it especially relevant to this discussion.…

• It is supposed to be this way, as the benefits of having an IC in a province as opposed to not are very significant. Every single unit, except for Militia, which is damn near useless, requires at least an Industrial Complex to be produced. As well as this, the Complex provides a slight boost to resources, and, at level one, a 100% Unit Production Speed Increase. Strategic management of resources will allow you to set up New ICs over time in order to increase Unit Production, but until you have a…

• It seems this issue has been present for a while now, since midway through a World at War Game (#2724763), I've checked on my stats regularly since then, and, despite my participating in other games, losing units and killing enemy units, the stat has remained the same despite my Province Loss/Capture Stat changing accordingly. It is currently at 1.13, myself having killed 827 units and lost 729. I'm not sure if anything can be done about this, my primary concern being that this may affect my abi…

• Just wondering, what is the best way to combat planes that are attacking directly instead of patrolling. I usually deal with enemies with the patrol feature, whether I'm using Tac Bombers or Interceptors (as do many players), but I was wondering, if I have a force of Interceptors patrolling over a unit which is being attacked by Tactical Bombers, will it do any damage to the bombers? As they only patrol every 15 minutes, and the hit and run style of attacking bombers means they're in and out qui…

• When Grounded at an Airbase, awaiting Launch, would a "Defending" Rocket count as a ground or air unit? Would you be able to destroy it with Artillery Units (on Attack, as, as far as I'm aware, they only have a Damage value against air units when defending)?

• Simple Question here, that is, does the Forced March Feature "Stack" over seperate marches? Say my units have half an hour to get somewhere. I put on Forced March to speed them up, for whatever reason, knowing that they won't reach an Hour in that March, and they are in Forced March mode for 20 minutes (I Think). If, later, in a separate movement, one of the units in that stack gets put into forced march again, on an hour march, and therefore is in Forced March for 40 minutes more, would the pen…