Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

100jan - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Ok, let me just clear something up. There is no conspiracy, cover up, or lies of any kind. Think about it for a second. Why the heck would Bytro lie about their reasons for removing canvas? They have said multiple times in the past that they were planning to do this, and the only reason they removed it without warning was because there was a bug. Why would they lie about that? Why not just say "Oops, our bad, we forgot to tell you"? The only reason they would say there was…

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

100jan - - News

Quote from freezy: “ Thank you for all the examples, I immediately forwarded this to get it fixed soon. The good thing is that all your examples point to a single issue: That in the low graphics mode the unit number is displayed below the army image, which is not intended. ” Are you kidding? 4 days i CANNOT load the game on PC. I saw your shity new graphic on my phone, but I BASICLY play on PC!!! Can you tell me something? M? M? NOT! Now you will leave the topic and all we will discuse new graph…

• #RestoreCANVAS

please, support me: Make a new game whit old graphic

• Ok, all we read, that old CANVAS no more exist. Its too bad news for as who not like new shizophrenicle graphic in game. Please, Bytro, then can you to make a new game whit old fashion graphic? You can call the new game "Call of war (old)" for example

• The update broke my game

100jan - - Questions and Answers

Quote from jefin b: “download it then ” Is better to play in some antic Nintendo from 80-90` then to play in this game whit terrible graphic now, in 21 century

• #RestoreCANVAS

Aaaah! I see now where is the problem. My AdBlock cant to block comersials! So, the logic is - your map not loading, but you will watch our comersial. Bytro, you are so pathetic!

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from Tribunate: “ We also need to take a step back and realize... ” I take step forward and stop to play anymore here.

• #RestoreCANVAS

After 36 hours, I not have any more nervs and I say bay-bay to Bytro labs. Here you can to suport me: Oficial topic to say bay-bay to Bitro

• The update broke my game

100jan - - Questions and Answers

no, Its not! I try this, I try to delete cookies... next step is to find another game! #RestoreCANVAS

• #RestoreCANVAS

I cant play, becouse the game not loading. Who care for your new graphic then? #RestoreCANVAS

• Game N: 9870539 Username: 100jan1 After ending I read this strange thing in newspaper: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…7d9d6a3e4bfc851cec751230d So, you see, first recieve 1800 gold whith 812 points, seccond 2285 (???) whith 85 points, and thirth 1784 (???) whith 84 points! Its strange, dont you think? I write to russian admins and what was ansew? See: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…7d9d6a3e4bfc851cec751230d Translate: Why you think that is strange? I was explane why, and then I recieve this: for…