Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sabotage

Dodge McMasters - - Questions and Answers

Quote from General Nightman: “The spies reveal them once at day change, they do not get changed live. You can still see the units as they were, but it won't update to show how the units have moved. ” Thank you

• Sabotage

So do those military sabotage spies continually track the units or is it just a one time reveal a day type thing. Because I waited 2 hours after the change of the day to move my units, yet he can track them where ever they go... This get very confusing

• Spies...

I appreciate the help, There are so many posts to try and look through and the games Manual did not cover that part very well.

• Spies...

I have counter spies all over the place some even stacked, for instance I have 15 on one city yet it still gets hit. What is the point of counter spies if they don't do their job? Am I doing something wrong, but this game is so damn frustrating that they can put spies everywhere and even where I have my counter spies and it is still getting hit, and my counter spies are doing nothing... wtf?

• On game 2678720, in between Alaska and Russia following the water all the way down to the south Pacific islands, I cannot grab or click on any of my units from on my cell phone and on my computer the only way I can grab some of them, sometimes, if holding the right mouse button down to high light them all, and that only works sometimes, I am trying to get my ships together, or even just move them, but I have not been able move them very much at all, please help me move those units or fix that ar…