Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Create a game

extremegaming - - Questions and Answers

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Many reasons, such as many nearly vacant or abandoned games that are neither productive or fun to play, and the server resources required to maintain these games have caused these changes, and I don't expect any changes soon. ” i love the game, i appreciate the amount of time and effort that goes into it. it was just a question i had and i thank you for the responses by you and nemuritor.

• Create a game

i don't really see why someone has to wait 30 days to create another game. i think they should go back to just creating as any games as someone wants or just shorten it to about 5 days or so

• Create a game

Is their a plan to shorten the amount of time you have to wait to create a new game after you have already created one??

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

extremegaming - - News

If i remember correctly the plane is default and once the unit attacks it changes into paratrooper. Quote from Little Racoon: “For the plane paratrooper, is that the default when you make a paratrooper, or do you need to make those separately? ”