Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nope not an advertisement only the truth. I'm not selling anything, nor advocating for any service or buisness

• I presumed it exist, and would help with offline attacking. As far as learning more about the game before suggesting... That seems to be looking for a reason to argue with me. Are you trying to bait? LOL AI reaction and provocation really is not worse then doing nothing and being destroyed, unless the provocation puts AI unit in a worse tactical position. Thats the trick of it, knowing when a decision is worse. With 'attack' pursuit within scan range then return to station if other unit moves aw…

• Yea I thought about that, hence why an option exist go to rally point, you could set it to 'attack oppurtunity targets' but your right there would still be exploits when one person is offline. I figured it was better then having your units attacked one at a time by a stack, or bypassed if your unit is put in a stack, and it might give some type of offline protection to coasts if your units could patrol and engage targets in those patrolled water spaces or if landing. You are right people would b…

• Paratrooper effects

Redge777 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

The Paratrooper add to the game will actually be quite dramatic. Currently the game is more of a ww1 borders and trenches game, as long as you maintain a border between you and an enemy nobody gets by. It does have a ww2 blitzkrieg to it, where if an enemy does not have garrisons, a breakthrough leads to many losses of provinces. What paratroopers do is change it to Vietnam, there are no more borders in the combat, because any province reachable becomes vulnerable. So now instead of a line aroun…

• nope havn't posted this before, first post by me on this forum actually, and not posted by me anywhere else within the last 5 years or so, nor read by me anywhere else that I can remember. If you read the same idea, probably because it is a popular idea, and is a fairly simple formula. I don't think I was first to think of it, its a pretty obvious idea.

• I have the High Command, and I think I know what you mean by firing as they move. As far as 3 ranges, it would be programmable easy. Currently they probably do a check, is there a ranged unit, if yes, stay at longest ranged unit range, and bomb till city is completely leveled (not wanted most of the time, once units are gone then should move into occupy with most structures still intact). I have seen 1 arty 4 infantry bombard even after all the enemy troops are gone. Even an arty should move in …

• Units should be able to be set to do a 'patrol' feature with various levels of aggression. That patrol should be way-points then back to refueling for planes, or just a set of way-points for navy, or attaching planes to some other unit to provide air cover or naval cover for traveling units. after setting offline combat patrol way-points or unit to guard as a movement option the player should also be able to set a Rally Point for each unit if they are set to flee engagements. Then the player wou…

• When more then two units are in a stack that have different ranges you should be able to decide engagement range. So if there is Destroyer, Cruiser, and Battleship, there would be a selection box that lets you pick range to use when attacking. Or add a line of text, 'Shift Click on unit to set preferred attack range" Then when setting an attack units will use that range. If I got 10 artillery and 2 infantry, I would want to bomb from a distance, so I would pick artillery range. If I wanted to ge…

• There should be an option that allows for players to pay a monthy, and then with that monthy they get a game without advantage from paying per game. I know the revenue stream is gold during a game being spent, but why not also have another version of play available 15 dollars a month, and you get 15 games points of type subscription. Each player in that game gets 10,000 silver (non transferable to other games) and silver works like gold, but everyone gets the same amount (or for balance some wea…